Okay. Do you think I feel good when, after some dude does some atrocious act, that I have to kill them...

Okay. Do you think I feel good when, after some dude does some atrocious act, that I have to kill them? When I find out someone murdered an innocent person, or sold somebody heroin, or did some graffiti, and I kill that person with my bare hands, their eyeballs popping out of their skulls, you think that gives me pleasure?

Well, it does.

Attached: 1620210015907.png (1920x1080, 1.88M)

There was another actor for Vigillante but James Gunn fired him when he spoke up that he felt the anti American stuff was going too far

Quick reminder you are just watching James Gunn rage for 8 episodes because conservatives outed him as a pedo

Great. Well, who cares? Who gives a shit about that?

Good people do

If either of us were good people, we would not be here. You newfags never fucking learn that just because your cause might be right doesn't mean you're good.

Vigilante in this show is nothing like the Vigilante in the comics. Gunn basically butchered the character, made him into a joke, and is essentially copying Deadpool.

Are you saying Gunn should have a show hating Americans because I like feet pics?

It's an HBO comedy about superpowered anti-heroes with a former wrestler in the lead role, user
I'm saying that my apathy can be measured in metric fucktons

>waaaaah I’m being literally genocided
Lmao

Yeah because the comics' character was so great. This is the only real Vigilante anyhow.

Attached: Vigilante_JLU_17.png (852x480, 332.59K)

>muh comics
Nobody cares incel

He was, you fucking cunt. The comics were written by fucking Alan Moore.

It was two issues. Get over it. I'm just glad to see the costume.

I guess I have to wait until Thursday to get good Vigilante discussion.

Attached: 1621976481283.jpg (1600x900, 327K)

>I'm just glad to see the costume
On Deadpool tier shit character.
Fuck, even The CW shows did Vigilante better and more faithful.

dunno what this is about but that vigilante guy would make more interesting show than peacemaker dude

it's a comment on Any Forums criticizing a superhero show user. calm down

He doesn't strike me as Deadpool-tier because nothing he says is purposely funny. He's too autistic. What bothers me about this portrayal the most is him being some turbo-ally such as calling out Economos on alien bigotry or his IRL BBC posting in the prison.

such a whipped bitch kek

Fuck you Chud

Your schizoid delusions are not real. Stop posting them on this board, and get professional help.

Vigilante's costume is dope, the fuck are you on about? It looks sharp, fits his form well, and has utility. Makes him look exactly like someone who would call himself Vigilante, with a home-made costume and simple weapons

I like him as a character foil to Peacemaker

Actually, it criticized the circumstances of the show's creation, not the show itself. That's dumb

>What bothers me
He's Lawful Evil, so of course he's going to follow the social "rules" of the day. It's a little weird how someone without emotions gives a shit in the first place, though. I can forgive it because it adds a kind of obnoxiousness to his character that makes him even stranger. Also sets up a better theme in conflict between the gang and the White Dragon, which we've seen already

>I'm saying that my apathy can be measured in metric fucktons
Holy shit, what a badass

Even Alan Moore couldn't make this lamer version of Punisher cool. Cope.

>it didn't criticize X, it criticized circumstances of X
user. it's just a comment on Any Forums. this is twice in row, take a break.

>It's an HBO comedy about superpowered anti-heroes with a former wrestler in the lead role, user
How does this refute what he said? Why do you faggots always do when someone is critical of an IP?

>you can't be critical about star wars it's about space wizards and space magic
>you can't be critical about superheroes it's magic flying people in their underwear
>you can't be critical about video game movies the source isn't Shakespeare
Is there some name for this retarded fallacy where a person attempts to undermine and devalue the IP to imply you are not allowed to be critical of it?

Oh no
Anyway

Whipped AND seething? You almost have capecuck bingo son!

When did I say it was cool, GI Joe?

And if there's an IP to simp for, I don't think DCEU is it. Any Forums is somehow worse than Any Forums now, fuck off with your canon and shit. Like getting mad at sugary breakfast cereal

Pedo enabling tranny

You literally did it again comparing it to cereal. What is wrong with you?

I'm the capecuck, but you're the one butthurt over your beloved Z-tier comic character not being adapted properly. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

actually i'm not that guy and this thread is the first i'm even hearing of this character I'm just saying you're silly
:) guess i'm a bit of a trickster today huh? hee hee

haven't even seen the show

Well done?

thanks and have a good one today

what the fuck are you babbling about? Now he's new?

Okay. Do you think I feel good when, after some dude makes some atrocious post, that I have to troll them? When I find out someone murdered an innocent OP, or sold somebody an NFT, or did some reporting, and I troll that person with my bare hands, their eyeballs raging out at their screens, you think that gives me pleasure?

Well, it does.

It gives you pleasure too, user! That's 'cause we're born shitposters. What separates us from other shitposters is we only troll bad anons. Usually. Unless there's a mistake.

Now, do I sound like a fucking maniac?

Attached: 1621310119350.jpg (1280x720, 413.47K)