Is this show any good

Is this show any good

Attached: MV5BMjIzNTEzMDY3OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzI5NDI5OA@@._V1_.jpg (1000x1500, 493.75K)

its pretty boring desu, borderline worth watching i guess

It requires a little more from the watcher. Keri and Matthew at fantastic and the series finale was kino

Anyone else willing to pound Martha into oblivion?

Attached: martha alison-wright.jpg (1118x1798, 328.42K)

Idk my boomer dad loved it

first 2-3 seasons were kino
i forget how many seasons it lasted
when it started being about the daughter more it got boring
i dont think i even watched the final season
great acting tho, esp from Rhys
oh kerri russels ass is top notch

OOOOHHH Ooooohhh oooohhhh oooooo
....and you give yourself away
...and you give
..and you give yourself away
WITH OR WITHOUT YOU

Pleb filtered.

This guy is much closer to the truth.

Watch Snowpiercer. She has pretty big role there.

Based Dad.

bump
yes its a great show, fuck these faggots. kerri is qt, and it has a really satisfying ending

Its ok, its worth a watch but you kinda wish they didnt involve anything with the daughter. Wouldve been nice to see them come all the way to modern day to end the show.

She is a firecracker, the way she makes elizabeth so angry in the show over philip fucking martha and asks him to fuck her the same way but she cant cope lol.

She reminds me a bit of maisie williams, something about that british face.

looks like shit if you ask me

You missed out, the finale season and finale episode were amazing.

>Pleb filtered
so how is it so great

digits don't lie
maybe i'll go back and watch it eventually

best show of last decade

Yeah, really good. Deconstructs the spy genre by making it a hellish existence

lol i thought that whole Martha thing was to illustrate how awful the job actually was that he had to band this hideous broad and be convincing about it

*bang

It's one of the best shows of all time. Probably in my Top-10.

Most of Soviet scenes were unrealistic for 1980s, the storyline with a Soviet scientist was ridicilous. But comparing the rest American shows featuring Russians it was very good. They got a lot of things right, characters were amazing, and acting was top.The show also had one of the best finales of all time, I would say a perfect bittersweet taste.

They also got some points for hiring real Russian-speaking actors for Soviet characters from me. Yes, some of them were Jewish actors, but that's communism for you. In the USSR Jews occupied many privileged positions, including outseas jobs. It was good to hear Russian characters talking with each other in normal Russian instead of some shit from Hollywood productions.

Yep. I like espionage genre, but most of it is just shlock. The Americans is the second best show for me there. The best one is French "Le Bureau des Légendes," ("The Office of Legends" in English).

>Most of Soviet scenes were unrealistic for 1980s, the storyline with a Soviet scientist was ridicilous.
quick rundown?

Final season and episode was meh, definitely could have had more weight to it. The only bit I thought worked well was leaving Clancy Browns wifes allegiance ambiguous, Keri and Matthew should have been sacrificed, would have given more meaning to the kids stories

At first it was a chore for Philip. But then he liked it more and more and I guess eventually he fell in love with her. It caused frictions in his marriage with Elizabeth and indirectly led him to leaving daily spy activities making Elizabeth even more exhausted.