How will Disney+ ever recover from this. A freaking trailer beat 5 episodes of a Star Wars show

How will Disney+ ever recover from this. A freaking trailer beat 5 episodes of a Star Wars show.

Attached: D0CF6814-C714-4C41-9FB1-D6FEB7226F63.png (500x580, 218.23K)

it looks like a crappy cw show

How the Halo series have better cgi and art direction than star wars? Not that it's anything to be proud of, but the boba feet series is terrible

>itoddler
>can't even make a bait thread right
not impressed.

>women and minorities = the show

Nah I'm good. I feel like I got my woke fill for the year in that trailer alone.

If the trailer was all white men would that be better?

i bet the Mouse saw that trailer and literally started laughing their asses off

Yes. Cortana should be a naked Chris Hemsworth painted blue.

Everything this decade from tv shows to movies has been nothing but shit what makes you think this will be any different

More fucking happens in that trailer then the entirety of Book of Bore.

>"ONE CORPORATE MASCOT GOT A TV SHOW ON A DIFFERENT CORPORATE NETWORK THAN THIS OTHER CORPORATE NETWORK."

literally doesn't matter because Disney still has Mando who can now even take over other shows. shits all over this pathetic Halo trailer

halo infinite was shit, this will be too.

I will pirate it for 3 episodes and probably drop it, looks cheap from the costumes to the ships.

Mando has pronouns on his Twitter bio and thinks your a nazi.

So does the entirety of the halo cast, both are just as bad but the halo show still looks like garbage

>>can't separate actors from fictional characters
>>you're

I love the stuntman in the Mando suit. I think Pascal is an ungrateful faggot.

>this message was posted from my iPhone (tm) (R)

Attached: 1523815947006.jpg (250x272, 37.1K)

user I…

I'd prefer they didn't race swap Cpt. Keyes and his daughter. If they wanted a black character that wouldn't ruffle any feathers, then they should've just included Sgt. Johnson.

Attached: 200px-300px-Captain_Keyes_(Halo_screenshot).jpg (200x260, 16.97K)

Why didnt they add Sgt Johnson, hes like the second best charactr in the game