Untitled

Attached: 1643583025111.png (952x1171, 930.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cinemablend.com/new/Sony-Might-Sue-Bill-Murray-Playing-Ball-Ghostbusters-68651.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Both were shitty memberberry cope.
Sneed.

more like
>we lost a shitload of money doing SJW pandering, please accept our apology
>sincerely, the studios

>moviescirclejerk
go back
stay there
Why the fuck do you fags come here?

bringing back Harold Ramis via CGI is one of the most bewildering bad taste decisions in filmmaking history

Is that Ghostbusters pic real, how did they convince Bill Murray to do another Ghostbusters with CGI Harold Ramis

>And I am here for it

Attached: 1613850368553.gif (254x254, 1.23M)

They show up for the same amount of screentime Luke had in Force Awakens

If you go down the rabbit hole, its due to bullying Bill over and over and basically owning his soul.

It was extremely awkward to watch in the theater, especially considering he was mute the whole time.

cinemablend.com/new/Sony-Might-Sue-Bill-Murray-Playing-Ball-Ghostbusters-68651.html

Watched afterlife like two days ago and can’t remember any of the new characters names.

fpbp

just WAIT till we get the new Dr Strange movie, you ain't seen nofin yet lads.

Afterlife was an alright movie, forgettable but a good send-off for Ghostbusters. Spider-faggot No Way Homo is trash. Laziest plot writing I have seen in any major movie of the past 10 years. Shit is a straight-up sitcom.

We are getting nostalgia bait shit. I never needed you to bring back old decrepid actors. I just didn’t want you to replace them with trannies and black people. Literally the lowest bar imaginable and you can’t even do that.fuck you guys

>establishing shot of the Reichstag
>"No ones ever truly gone" narration from Dr Strange
Looking forward to fresh Raimikino

Nah, this is just the key jingling so you go see their next string of diarrhea garbage ass movies.

Yeah NWH is gonna age terribly

I don't care about either of these movies. I'm going to watch the original Ghostbusters or Raimi Spider-Man trilogy.

I kind of agree.
A lot of recent movies were predicated on "subvert expectations", and now we are finally getting into the "fan service" era.
All we now need to do is extend that to women. Every female on screen right now is purposefully ugly, masculinised, unappealing and behaves inappropriately because "muh strong female". It is specifically fan disservice.
People don't want that.

ok, this is everything