Anyone else find Elaine ridiculously hot?

Anyone else find Elaine ridiculously hot?

Attached: GettyImages-138428495.jpg (2250x3000, 1017.91K)

Yes because I'm not gay

I've watched the entirety of Seinfeld, Veep, even the fucking New Adventures of Old Christine just to peep this absolute dime.

Do you know how I know that I am an aristocrat by blood and a slave by birth? I have internalized the allure of la belle juive archetype without having any knowledge of it. It is in my genetic code that I share with distinguished men such as Oscar Wilde and Sir Walter Scott. Sartre opposes the archetype in an act of ressentiment fearing that he may be found out as a peon, without realizing that he has told on himself. This was bound to happen as the only reason he tried his hand at philosophy is because he could not fake his way through psychology or literature. The other common coping mechanism of the plebeian can be found in the character Little Chandler of Joyce’s “A Little Cloud” only expresses interest in it to hide his small-souled-ness and as an attempt to be more like Gallagher, but is is an obvious ruse.
Protect Jewish cuties at all cost. It’s a White Christian Man’s world and they are just living in it.

Oh yes. Even breast cancer Elaine is hot.

for a jew, sure

>even the fucking New Adventures of Old Christine
i used to watch that when i was a kid

Absolutely. Plus she uses sponges since we wants you to raw dog snd creampie her

yes, but how could I compete once Puddy had been there?

Attached: seinfed elaine ass.webm (1280x720, 1.67M)

Me
>tfw you will never get to take it out for Elaine

Attached: surku_koira_isompi_hyva_laatu.jpg (460x392, 13.89K)

I want a woman to present herself to me so fucking bad bros.
I must've been an Irish king in a past life I love getting my nipples licked and im obsessed with people presenting themselves to me in submission.

Attached: gnsu2pg0my281.jpg (640x567, 79.46K)

Wish more people on DA would do art of her

Yeah, I love her personality too. Hard to meet an Elaine.

Based Irish King. To be a ruler in Ireland...you had to be whole. Everything exactly where it needed to be and where it should be. In mythology; the god Nuada lost his nipple in the First Invasion. Once that happened he lost the right to rule the Tuatha Dé Dannan. Another god made him a dope silver nipple but that didn’t allow him to take leadership again. Matter of fact, depending on what telling of the mythology you subscribe to, the Tuatha were leadership until Lugh came to Tara and demonstrated that he could do everything the Gods could.

indeed.

imagine right at the moment, she lets out one giant raunchy alcohol fueld brap

>poop eyes
>midget
nah

Was Lugh based or cringe bros?

imagine the smell

This is putting too much importance on a singe nipple, i don't like it

filtered

she has kino feet too

Selina Myer is hotter.