and he paid is dues by serving his prison sentence, he got a clean slate
>he did drugs
after prison he was clean, he only drank beer
>he tried to rape Rita
first of all, marital rape is not real
second, she led him on and assaulted him
she also denied him his visitation rights with HIS children

Paul was a victim in the series

Attached: paul_dexter.jpg (720x400, 143.82K)

Yeah I thought it was weird too, yeah he had anger issues but he did try his best.

Attached: 1506872580312.jpg (612x346, 18.81K)

I'm pretty sure he almost killed Rita, in front of their kids, and then did a "hold her tighter she's she's fighter" kinds rape.
But yeah he served his time and sure he just wanted his kids in his life and getting stabbed to death with a screwdriver in prison is pretty shitty

yeah he was a major dick
he spoke to Dexter about ruining Rita's life but he didn't put his words into action
Dexter attacked him out of annoyance and anger

I wonder if the show wanted us to feel conflicted about his fate or that we were supposed to cheer it on when he got in prison and then killed

Dexter is full of characters who never did anything wrong getting punished for no reason. Trinity for example.

>the shoe Rita!
>ya gotta find my shoe!

well you're baiting but that's the entire point of the show in case you missed it

>first of all, marital rape is not real
Donald Trump argued the same thing in court, true story

I think it's pretty clear dex raw dogged him as bad as he was getting in prison

>marital rape is not real
are you black by any chance?

>finds the shoe
>"clearly this means my bf is doing heroin like my ex"
was rita retarded?

>was rita retarded?
Yes

>first of all, marital rape is not real
holy based

Yoo i’m watching dexter right now since someone from work recomended it. Its pretty good. Is season 1 the best season bros? Does it get worse or are there more KINO dexter seasons in the future?

The whole marital rape is not real was never legit. Rape was often punishable by death and their needed to be overwhelming towards guilt in order to get the death sentenced.

Yes

>dexter goes from cleaning up those who slipped through the cracks to actively sabotaging cases to get his fix
i could never tell if this was intentionally showing his increasing addiction being destructive or just writing degrading over the years
>new blood says it was intentional
new blood had ten years to sit on it.

Daily reminder that nothing after Season 2 is real (not even Trinity season) and New Blood is a meme

Good thing it was memory holed in a few weeks.

Season 2 is good. The premise came too early though, cast a shadow over the rest. The rest of the seasons vary from alright with highlights to shitty.
People seem to like the trinity season but i thought it was pretty weak. There are certainly weaker seasons though.

theres some kinda incest kino but it doesn't really go anywhere

Why is it not real?

they fucking pussied out on it. The worst fucking thing about that season was bitching out on it.
And deb gets over it remarkably quick along with other discoveries from the previous season

>doing drugs is bad and should punished
What the fuck

The show peaks at S4. Then downhill from there apart from some occasional kino moments