Dr. Johnny Fever has signed off

hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-news/howard-hesseman-dead-wkrp-cincinnati-1235084085/

Attached: johnny-fever.jpg (600x338, 38.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FzgLeC54cqs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bummer, man.

Booger.

>Right now I'd like to describe some of the incredible action that's going on down here. A man we believe might be a customer has just come from freshening up, and it looks like he's... leaving. No, wait a minute, he's paused there, maybe he's going to chat with Del Murdock, personable owner of Del's Stereo and Sound... yes he is, maybe he's going to buy something, and he's...no, no, he's pulled out a gun...uh, for any policemen who might be listening, apparently we're being held up here at Del's Stereo and Sound...

Big F to the Doctor.

Attached: 435467.jpg (720x565, 41K)

F

R.I.P. funny man. And I just watched Police Academy 2 and 3, both of which I hadn't seen in decades. Funny how that works.

No pin?

Right?

bamp

RIP - loved Head of the Class

nobody under 40 knows who he is which eliminates almost everyone here

Good fucking grief. He was in CLUE, Police Academy 2, ehh I see you your point, but still come on the guy was a big deal back then. If he died 30 years ago people would be losing their minds.

heard of the show but i think it'd probably be more remembered by gen x than my gen (y)

F

youtube.com/watch?v=FzgLeC54cqs

My "Greatest Generation" grandparents would let me watch WKRP in Cincinnati with them and I enjoyed every minute even if some of the jokes went over my head.

>another boomer dead
good

He was a good one.

You’ll never watch WKRP then Barney Miller while you wait for Night Flight to come on…

>Barney Miller bass:
>BOOM
>BA BA BOOM...

theres still of us mid-late 30s boomers here, the zoomers havent completely gotten rid of us yet. that being said, i still have no idea who this guy is

You're Gen X like me, or you're trolling.

Jeez, and Frank Bonner (Herb) just died too. Sad.

Radio is dying too - when I listen to the rare live DJ on shitty classic rock radio doing their schtick it's like they are forgotten relics in some dusty studio where nobody told them it was 2022 and turned out the lights. WKRP had a prescient ep where a computer replaced the DJs - just like most radio now.

I was born in 1980 and remember WKRP from it's 90s syndication.

Attached: 7EE7C35F-FA5D-4539-8D7F-BC6185331E5F.gif (325x234, 43.05K)

never seen wkrp but recognize him from other stuff

He wasn't in part 3

Nobody remembers Doctor Detroit.

Attached: 534.jpg (1920x1080, 108.87K)