Harry chose this over Luna

Harry chose this over Luna

Attached: 2762753421017415407.jpg (1080x607, 472.18K)

Literal shit taste

Someone write a CYOA ending greentext for each of Harry's choices.
>Hermione
>Ginny
>Luna
>Chang
>Pajeet twin
>Fleur Delacour
>Moaning Myrtle
>Permanent bachelorhood

oh no

Well HELLO beautiful

Ginger gf best gf

Luna’s actress looks terrible as well now

And Luna is just as ugly.
The hoops you retards jump through to avoid admitting Hermione is best girl is embarrassing.

Isn't Ginny in the books really hot and Hermione fugly? They completely fuck up in the movie if that's the case

Ginny was cute back then. Not better than Luna but a solid choice. Now they both look like shit so that would not have payed off anyway.

>Someone write a CYOA ending greentext for each of Harry's choices.
>Thought it said "wrote"
Well I'm disappointed.

Cute!

Attached: Bonnie Wright.jpg (1200x740, 254.38K)

Hermione is basically the glasses and ponytail girl from not another teen movie while Ginny is just a natural Stacey

Cougar alert.

Bong genes are UNSTOPPABLE.

Well she’s British can you blame her

>Hermione is best girl
AHEM

Attached: ooyggqebl35q.jpg (340x479, 19.9K)

What does she look like nowadays?

honestly they both have pretty average feet

Wall status: dodged

Attached: genevieve-gaunt.jpg (620x420, 69.89K)

Ginny is supposed to be super hot, but Hermione is a nerdy qt, when she got all poshed up in third book to get KRUM'd , she was supposed to be beatiful
they fucked up casting, or rather got fucked by casting, I guess Emma Watson was too good looking even in the first movie, but nobody could know that Ginny's actress is cursed with bong genes

Ginny's casting didn't matter because Rowling was still writing the book during that time. How was the director supposed to know that the dirty poorfag little sister was going to be Harry's love interest?

>one non-British parent
That explains it.

it was obvious since book 2

The most beautiful woman in bongland

Yeah she hit the wall crazy hard

quick google tells me Harry found her beautiful from 4th book and that was definitely out before first movie, so love interest or not, she was supposed to be hot
and again, she was supposed to be instathot-tier sexy redhead, instead we got 4/10 even for bong standards, she wasn't even that redheaded, compared to rest of Weasley family