JOE IS FINISHED

JOE IS FINISHED

Attached: 1634292223800.jpg (1056x658, 156.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-60191264
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good. Get the vaccine. It's free.

The liberals will burn for this. Censorship is their fascist decree.

im sure he's got some shit in his contract that makes him immune to this stuff

nah, we already won by holding out anyway.

Nah.

This is starting to feel a little totalitarian

lol neil young bros we won

Any Forums should take a stance against rogan desu

>bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-60191264
>Top artists have pulled songs from the streaming service in protest at its work with Joe Rogan, a US podcast host who has interviewed vaccine-sceptics.
Two artists doesn't have the same weight.
>Stand-up comedian Rogan, 54, has previously attracted controversy for suggesting the young and healthy should not get vaccinated.
>But he rowed back on some of his comments last year, saying: "I'm not an anti-vax person. I believe they're safe and encourage many people to take them."
This is only a "row back" if you pretend he isn't still saying the young and healthy don't need it.

so is suicide.

Remember, if something's free then you're the product.

Name one time thats true beside that post. You can't.

This whole decade so far has been creeping totalitarianism, have you been hibernating or something?

My 26 year old roomate had to go to the hospital because of omnicron

Free? lmao you got ripped off. you get paid for pharmaceutical testing.

Every single online service you use for free where they sell your data to ad agencies (Discord, Google, Facebook, etc)

> Spotify: Joe, we want you to ease up on the covid stuff and just tow the line a little.

> Joe: here's our contractual agreement.

> Spotify: Joe if you don't fall in line we will have to take action

> Joe: Ok, I'll nullify our contract and go somewhere else. I don't spend any money on this show anyways.

> Spotify: Nooooooo. You can't do that. You must rely on us and do what we tell you!

its omicron, not omNicron…you fucking retarded boomer

Every social media platform harvesting your data.

ads

lol what a weak faggot.

> Top artists
Literally who

Prove it.

Isn't Rogan a moon landing conspiracy tard? So what did Spotify expect when they got him?

Joe is the ultimate winner out of all of this. 100 million to do exactly what he was already doing, destabilize a company AND possibly get thrown out of a contract for censoring his conversation points. If he can break contract early with no clawback for his gains, as spotify sinks. This may be the greatest heist.

Attached: 636689105741059712-Joe-Rogan-left-and-Doug-Duren-on-MeatEater-episode-.jpg (1200x678, 136.29K)

This. So much this. None of this shit would be necessary if you just manned up and took the fucking shot. Its a tiny little needle and you're acting like scared cowards about it. Man the fuck up.

which is what the case is gonna be. Should be an interesting show next week when he addresses this.

how about you om nom nom on these nuts variant

my friend was in the hospital last week because of the necronomicon variant. he died 3 years ago.

I had to go to the hospital for a broken toe.

Then they told me to go home. They don't treat broken toes.

Spotify has been promoting vaccines since before Rogan. This controversy means nothing.

this is why in the biz we say "no charge" instead of "free" because nothing is free

is your roommate 200+ pounds?

omnicron sounds cooler

i know i was pissed that he got that shit, I was a lil worried when he had to go to the hopsital tho

>Be mass media company
>Be not owned by j*ws
Kvetching ensues.

Damn if Joe leaves spotify I actually will cancel my subscription

when blood drives give you incentives for donating blood (coupons, vouchers, food/drinks etc) just so they can sell your blood to vampirical kikes in hollywood (aka baphomets spawning point) so they can perform their blood rituals and steal the souls of innocent children

>its free
yeah this totally isnt a jewish person saying this ?

Yes, and he had Neil Degrass Tyson on who ridiculed him over it. He continues to have Tyson on.

This whole things should be a redpill for Communists, this is about more than money, otherwise Rogan would never be deplatformed. The idea that everything boils down to money is untenable in the current era.
The powers that be have nefarious intentions, they want you hurt and demoralised.
>inb4 some retard calls Rogan a retard
He is unironically a better influence on young people than most other media personalities, he encourages free thought and isn't scared of talking to right-wing figures. His dude weed bullshit is ultimately forgivable.

this is concerning

lol dumbass what do you think theyre gonna do for a broken toe, put a cast on it? you gonna have your wifes husbands friends sign it?

nah like 160 but he is a smoker.

>free
You mean paid for by the tax payer which will increase your taxes and cost of living

Fag. I just had it. It made me feel a little weak, but that's it.

People sometimes have to go to the hospital, what's your point?

Joe Rogan is for redditors and beta men who think they can upgrade their status in the hierachy by adopting “tough-guy” opinions

only faggots care about this bald manlet

YAAAAS!!!! FACISM AND CENSORSHIP GOOD!!!! I LOVE BEING A DEM!! IT FEELS SO GOOD TO BE PART OF THE PARTY ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HERRRRR-STORY!

Attached: College_Dems_Iowa-900x720.jpg (900x720, 126.64K)

Isn't it strange that we are being forced or bullied to take a safe and effictive vaccine where you can't question the science for a virus with a 99.9% survival rate?

Or? Or? I really liked that Snoop Dog interview.

Should we listen to your favorite kike jew h3h3 instead?

>Calls other people betas
>Bought into the muh hierarchy meme
lel

>namefag proves my point
poetry

i had it too, it was only a fever

joebros...

Attached: 1642446919965.jpg (206x273, 10.02K)