Are they even trying?

Are they even trying?

Attached: atv.png (1200x630, 246.01K)

I heard they're about to try.

Yes, they’re just incompetent.

The Shrink Next Door is anti-kike kino but 99% of Any Forums was too braindead to notice.

i keep getting an offer for 3 months free, should i use it? isnt it a pain in the ass trying to cancel it after those 3 months expire? cuz no way am i paying for this dogshit streamer

I've been watching a lot of their stuff lately.

is it good? i hate will ferrell with a passion so i tend to avoid most stuff hes in

>implying For All Mankind isnt godtier spacekino

probably should, those offers (I presume you bought some device and so got the offer?) don't keep popping up forever but have a limited number of days after your purchase
it was pretty easy to cancel mine when the time came last summer

the werner herzog meteor movie was kino
that’s about it though

based

yeah i got it after getting a new phone a few months ago. think it expires next week, figured i should probably use it as long as its easy to cancel, figured after 3 months id probably have watched most of what they have doesnt sound like they have enough stuff worth keeping it beyond that

I might subscribe when masters of the air is released but then again I might just download it and then buy a physical copy.

Somehow even worse than Amazon Prime.

No idea how these trillion dollar corporations manage to fuck up something that is so straight forward

It's easy as fuck to cancel, what they count on is people forgetting they have it

People are starting to pay attention to it for some reason. So something must've changed.

Ted Lasso first season was pure kino

nice. should probably try it now before it expires every day my phone keeps sending me the "only a few days left to use your offer" notice. some of the originals dont look too bad, 3 months to watch the good ones and then ditch it before they start charging sounds like a good deal

They released Wolfwalkers (2020) on appletv+ that one time (before regular bluray rips). Never heard of it again.

they just announced a godzilla tv series is in the works plus ted lasso was pretty popular this past year

Severance looks like it will be good.

How was the Foundation series?

If this show was just about the empire, it would kino of the highest order. Hell just make it 75% about them, and 25% about the others and I'd be very happy.

Attached: Foundation.S01E06.Death.and.the.Maiden.1080p.ATVP.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-CasStudio.mkv_snapshot_09.10_[2022.01.19_20.04.48].jpg (1920x960, 857.56K)

That is very important and I won't skip it but for Apple+ it seems they just made a deal because they offered more money than anyone else. So they have a lot of cash to burn and want to have some franchises like other streaming services. Except almost everything is taken.