How would you have ended Seinfeld?

How would you have ended Seinfeld?

Attached: intro-1537290663.jpg (780x439, 38.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EfAFI0kutXk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

With an episode that suggests they've learned nothing, haven't changed and their lives will continue in exactly the same manner.

by having them go on a trip to india and they have all these flashbacks along the way

Jerry get butler

This, should end in the diner with them discussing some random stuff

Finish the plotline of the episode before the plane goes down.
>Jerry and George move to Los Angeles.
>After a huge disagreement after the new Jerry pilot, he gets fired and has to take some boring office job in Los Angeles.
>All four drift apart and never see each other for 30 years.
>Reunite as lonely old retired people in Del Boca Vista

them being asshole new yorkers going to prison in a friendly town for being assholes was perfect
the only problem was that it was just a bunch of old clips from the show

>Jerry’s butler show fails
>Kenny Bania pitches show about nothing based on Jerry’s life and becomes a huge hit

>Kramer says the n word
roll credits

It always bothered me not because it was a glorified clip episode but because the law they get charged for makes no sense, the mugger had a gun and it would've been a huge risk for them to intervene.

Attached: 1614022095452.jpg (946x866, 122.53K)

how does reddit frog further your post zoomie?

I think something as simple as sneaking away and calling the cops would be ok. Btw the premise that citizens would be legally required to physically intervene in any criminal situation would be kino

ywnbaw

Attached: 1615778429905.jpg (255x247, 13.76K)

It's not what the good samaritan law is. The law they get charged with doesn't exist for good reason, it's fucking retarded. Also if a cop was able to witness them not intervening he was able to witness the crime so what the fuck was he doing and why did he expect them to do his job?

Now that the dust has settled. Were Jerry and his friends bad people?

youtube.com/watch?v=EfAFI0kutXk
You mean the lost episode?

Attached: seinfeld.jpg (1017x677, 108.99K)

Should have just another standard Seinfeld episode like the Curb reunion. Why does everything need an ending?

I always liked the L O S T explication that they’re dead and in purgatory. Reminds me of Albert Brooks’ Defending Your Life.

Attached: 1635377728801.jpg (900x900, 118.63K)

based. a kramer goes racist storyline woulda honestly been the perfect final episode arc. i like to pretend the laugh factory incident was the real final epsidde

lol this is great.

I would have kept it going until the actors quit, one by one. No replacements.

with a gangbang, and at the end kramer states his blood pressure is high and starts explaining how he got this strange disease called aids