Is Seth Mcfarlane a Pedo?

Consneeder the following:
>Family guy keeps making "Peter is a pedophile" jokes?
>Specifically peter, too. Every time they do a pedo joke that's not about herbert the pervert, it's about Peter.
>The baby corn joke
>The peter giving a "raspberry" joke
>The peter search history joke
>Peter saying suzie didn't respond to his advances
>Peter was taking nude photos of kids for years before he planned on using said photos for revenge
>Peter becomes a kidshow host and says he "could have any 3 year old" he wants
>Peter making an exhibition of babies in suggestive poses
And there's a couple of others I'm forgetting too

What the actual fuck, Any Forums?

Attached: 1618547531541.jpg (500x333, 70.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hkzTAfztLvw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes, he's an ath*st, and all ath*sts are tranny loving pedophiles (jeffrey epstein is the inventor of atheism)

Attached: epstein is atheist.png (800x583, 568.28K)

The person behind epstein is definitely not atheist user

Peter got molested as a kid

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hkzTAfztLvw

none of them are, they worship satan

You say that as if this is supposed to be some overarching plot. A molestation joke is one thing, a bunch of pedo jokes with the same character is another
Based and masonpilled

He's an atheist and a leftist, so most likely

Why does he keep advertising it, though? Karmic debt?

To rub it in your face

Rub what? The fact that he got blackmailed by a 6 year old and some jews?

bumpu

YES he dated a very very young. Amanda Byned and ruined her emotionally with his disgusting abuse and personality the guy has major self esteem issues as well.

Attached: 0CF382E7-008A-48FA-BE12-032EFB2B6205.jpg (450x450, 31.35K)

Lois made out with one of Meg's boyfriends in plot, and even fucked Chris if cutaways are to be considered canonical. The show is intentionally offensive/shocking/un-PC and has some joke, or attempt at a joke, at least every 30 seconds, so of course you're going to wind up with a handful of pedo jokes from main characters.
Mr. Herbert is openly a pedo, both in plot and jokes, so I guess be offended by that.

Dont forget the "its a cartoon what are you looking at". Idk why they turned him into a pedo.

Fake teeth fake hair fake personality

Attached: 2432CD4E-9803-4AD2-8E41-A38FAC61EF11.jpg (861x1390, 137.01K)

But he exposed Weinstein and Spacey years before MeToo.

>Lois fucked chris
I don't remember this. I thought this recent stewie-louis episode was bad
>The show is intentionally offensive/shocking/un-PC and has some joke, or attempt at a joke, at least every 30 seconds, so of course you're going to wind up with a handful of pedo jokes from main characters.
There is no other character with this many pedo jokes besides one who's entire characterization is that he is a pedophile. Quagmire would be the natural candidate for a sexual deviancy joke.
Look at those beedy little eyes. I wish his alarm clock went off on 9/11. Surprised his teeth are that bad though
And 'Yes, Dear" exposed cosby in 2001.

If you didn't notice his self insert is the dog that fucks blonde women.

Brian also fucked stewie.

Why does he look like a chink?

Peter is not Seth Mcfarlane's self insert character, Brian is

It was just a throwaway cutaway joke about Lois and Chris, I think in that old straight to DVD movie. Something about an incest episode and them awkwardly greeting each other in the morning

>Consneeder the following
well played op,you are still a faggot though

>There is no other character with this many pedo jokes besides one who's
the main focus of the entire show. Take your meds, retard. Everyone in Hollywood are pedos and rapists, we've all known this for decades.

quite ironic about the pope and priests then huh

>the main focus of the entire show. Take your meds, retard. Everyone in Hollywood are pedos and rapists, we've all known this for decades.
>Bro they're not advertising that they're pedos! Take your meds! There's no conspiracy; they're all just secretly pedos.
Shut the fuck up tranny, nobody asked you.
And? Seth still voices him and writes this shit.
Would a faggot have fucked your dad last night?