4>3>5>6>1>2>solo>rogue>7>9>8

4>3>5>6>1>2>solo>rogue>7>9>8

Attached: 1642078973637.jpg (572x578, 30.12K)

3 > 6 > 1 > 5 > 4 > 2

>3 anywhere near the top
Shit like this makes me wonder if we are gonna have disquel apologists in 10 years.

5>4>8>7>6>3>RO>Solo>1>2>9

3 is the best Star wars movie and its not even close

Where's ur list you fkn pleb

seething rat

It's not even close to the best Star Wars movie

GOOD TIER
>

SHIT TIER
>every star wars movie ever

Don't @ me, I'm based

Its the best star wars movie

bed time George

Cope shill

undeniably correct in every way, thank you king

Please don't reply to your own posts

MEESA BAR BAR LIFTS

Not even top five

For me, it goes 4>6>5 for the top 3. Return of the Jedi might not be as good a film overall as Empire Strikes Back, but it hits emotional highs that Empire doesn't.
>Sister! So...you have a twin sister. Your feelings have now betrayed her, too. Obi-Wan was wise to hide her from me. Now his failure is complete. If you will not turn to the dark side, then perhaps she will!
>*best fight in the series ensues*

Or

>Luke, help me take this mask off.
>>But you'll die!
>Nothing can stop that now. Just for once... let me look on you with my own eyes.
>*looks at his son for the first and last time*
>Now...go, my son. Leave me.
>>No. You're coming with me. I can't leave you here. I've got to save you.
>You already have, Luke. You were right about me. Tell your sister...you were right.

It's top 1

But you're the Disney prequel shill

Nice false narrative

>son redeems the father
>father saves the son
It would be a more popular moment if half of Any Forums didn't come from a single mother home.

Actually coping

I can't believe there are people that exist who think the fight at the end of Empire isn't far and away the best in the series

Easily mogged by the duel in RoTS

6>4>5>3>2>1>rogue>9>solo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

@163139808
You're a faggot

When is this fabricated narrative that appreciating the prequels is some kind of new phenomenon going to end? The prequels received mixed reviews at the time and are generally looked upon more favorably now that people have seen how they fit together with the OT and also all of the EU content that they spawned. Only a tiny vocal minority of redditors cling to this lie that the prequels were always hated until recently when they suddenly became good solely by comparison to the sequels.

5>Rogue One>4>3>7>6>Solo>2>1>8>9

It's like twenty minutes too long, it looks like a PS2 cutscene and the choreography sucks ballsack, go back to school

Rogue just doesn't feel like star wars toe. It is a good movie though

The most r*ddit list possible

>It's like twenty minutes too long
No it's not
And since you started your post with a lie I won't even bother reading the rest

Attached: what-cant-go-into-the-trash-think-before-you-toss.jpg (658x439, 42.53K)

4 > 5

the prequels are the best because they have these things in them

Attached: shaak_35e722c3.jpg (960x541, 126.89K)

No, they've always been extremely unpopular, especially the first two. They've only developed a vocal defense force once people who grew up watching them became old enough to use the internet. And it's become popular to look back on the prequels more favorably now that the sequels were so controversial. Your narrative is the false one, you're the only one trying to retcon reality.

>can't read a sentence
says a lot about the room temperature IQ of people who enjoy the prequels