What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: fh_funhauslogo_image.jpg (800x800, 71.23K)

these days the PC mob will not allow you to jack off at work
we are approaching 1984 at a blistering pace

Hiring a literal tranny and thinking people want to look at that freak on webcam.

Maybe Im just an asshole but I find great joy in knowing that FH is more or less dead. fuck them an fuck RT.

I'm going to sound like a faggot but old Funhaus accompanied me through some rough times. No other group had the same dynamics.

Like every other downfall in history, it is the fault of women.

Attached: 1566329993193.jpg (1000x1056, 135.45K)

Real answer:

RT got far too ambitious. Used money made from let's play channels to make over ambitious projects that didn't get the returns. RT would then milk the LP channels to make up the losses. This caused all the popular people to leave.

Also Adam was a disgusting degenerate.

They started hiring femoids

Same

Because when I go to watch a youtube channel, I'm going there to watch the creator/s on that channel. The cast now is almost unrecognisable with almost all of the original channel members gone. Bruce leaving was the crucial turning point I think. Then the Adam thing was the nail in the coffin. Its only elyse and james left from the og crew and they're great but they worked best when bouncing off of bruce, with adam playing the game. Now that level of chemistry just doesn't exist anymore. With the exception of jonn maybe I don't give a fuck about the rest of the new onions members so there's just no point watching it

>tfw coming home from a dreadful day of high school and seeing a demo disk video on your youtube homepage that inevitably gets you crying laughing

simpler times

Adam was nothing but based. His book is decent, too.

No Bruce, Adam, James and Elyse kino, no watch

California happened

Lots of great content over the years. Now it's gone. Just gotta move on.

Hi Lawrence

when it went from guys who were playing games on their lunch break to guys playing games as a job lol. Inside Gaming was a million times funnier than anything on FH.

Attached: -fqd88v.jpg (943x1248, 367.48K)

objectively false

nothing can ever top "we get it and that's it"

It's checked out before so it's entirely possible

Attached: lawrence4chan.jpg (1364x776, 203.08K)

kek, I wonder what he was doing

did they know adam was always a massive degen or the butplug in the office shit was the first time

Probably figured he was degenerate but office was the first time it actually affected other people?