He's been a part of South Park for 7 years now

He's been a part of South Park for 7 years now.

Attached: pcprincipal.jpg (336x336, 16.82K)

Time really feels like it has somehow both stood still for the past few years and also sped up

i've never seen an episode with this guy

These posts are like time travel. Every time I see them I'm older and want to kill myself.

The mealymouthed fencesitting has really been getting on my nerves
>trey freaks out like a boomer at vapes until flavored cartridges are banned, then stands on his soapbox about how this is a ploy by big tobacco
>backpedals on manbearpig to shit on skeptics while ignoring that they're skeptics in the first place because climate activists are retarded on nuclear
>Starbucks pushing out local businesses GOOD. Walmart pushing out local businesses BAD.
>pretends covid restrictions is alarmist to protect old people instead of obvious government overreach

>2007 was 15 years ago

Attached: 1621111576000.jpg (1106x1012, 66.91K)

Attached: peeky2.gif (498x280, 3.01M)

SOCIAL JUSTICE ONE TWO THREE
WOO HOO
I WANNA BE PC
WOO HOO
IT'S JUST THE WAY TO BE
FOR ME
AND YOU

Attached: 1643575789736.png (500x375, 261.41K)

But that just means you're closer to the sweet release of death than you were to some forgettable hedonism

In a few years, he's been on the show longer than Chef.

That's how long the shows has been dead.

w h a t the fuck did you just say to me

Chef left South Park in 2006, SP started in 97 so 9 years. PC principal will have been on the show longer in another 2 or so years

Oh my God

HAHA DUDE HE'S PC BUT LIKE A JOCK LMAO OMG THIS JOKE IS TOTALLY NOT A ONE OFF THAT IS ALREADY OLD AND STALE WE NEED HIM IN EVERY EPISODE NOW

I remember I was watching South Park one time and Chef walked up to Stan, who was alone and crying, and said "Hell there, children" and I nearly died laughing. That shit had funnier than all 7 years of PC Principle.

They needed a new character to respond to all this woke shit. The world has changed so much, and they can corrupt one of their original characters with wokeness because it doesn't make sense for people to suddenly switch to full woke (unless you're a cuck soiboy faggot of course) so they had to introduce a new one that already was woke. PC principal won't be going anywhere until this woke retardation goes away.

I haven't watched South Park in 13 years.

Good thing chef left before he was cancelled for being racist

>respond to all this woke shit

we've had this character, he's called Eric Cartman