Would you watch a biopic about Lowtax of Something Awful’s life story?

In the right hands I genuinely think there’s the material to turn the story of his rise and fall into a look into hubris through the lens of internet culture.

Attached: 802E8F9A-F64D-4782-BD1C-B3DF097F7A06.jpg (1200x900, 186.5K)

why would you let your website get taken over by tranny sjws? how pathetic.

Can't stand how everybody threw a sympathy party for his retarded drug addict fiance who's going to be streetwalking within half a decade

No I really don't give two shits about the life of a smug self important faggot who killed himself rather than pay child support. something awful and everyone associated should follow his lead

It's not a very interesting story. He made some money then he lost that money then he died

No, all goons are subhuman trash, and they should follow lowtax's example and kill themselves.

Some of the greatest films of all time can be reduced to that

>something awful and everyone associated
So the entirety of Any Forums

Only if it's pay-per-view.

No, fuck him and his gay communist tranny website

TRY TO BAN ME NOW YOU DEAD MOTHERFUCKER

what did this guy do of note exactly besides create another forum amongst thousands others? like i get it was influential but it was eventually ruined by assorted faggots and troons just like the others, who gives a fuck about somethingawful now? i'd rather fuck myself with a cactus than watch some pozzed biopic about him and his shitty legacy

Any Forums's current administration and userbase is quite a few degrees of separation removed at this point, moron.

Nobody shit talks us more than Something awful. They legit prefer the company of redditors. Makes sense that they all support (literally) a suicidal wife beater

I got banned 8 years ago

I never really hung around in SA's orbit aside from reading an occasional dwarf fortress bloodline game. Was it ever good or was it basically reddit from the start?

Attached: 1640246880473.gif (237x300, 2.52M)

Yes please

Who will play Jersh?

Boxed Wine, Pills, and Tranny Shills: The Richard Kyanka Story

Who will play Ozma

>paying child support
Lol. You should follow him.

You gave them 10 bucks you retard?
Its weird thinking that facejew became so dominant after MySpace. Even though that was pretty much filled with underage emo girls.

The best years of Something Awful were so long ago that the cutoff date varies. Essentially it began, then everytime it banned something it grew weaker and less relevant.

For instance, Any Forums starting because Moot wanted to discuss anime - that's 2003. Chrischan discussion starting there in 2007, and then to be fair and with necessity in mind that had to be moved to its own site. Personally the cutoff for me is in 2010 where Schmorky pushed Lowtax to his limit and Lowtax handled it so poorly he thought that as long as the trannies weren't as bad as Schmorky then they're fine to keep around.

Probably one of the edgiest while still being intellectually mature places on the Internet back in the day. Also decently funny, but that's subjective.

yeah if you have a kid you are responsible for it. pretty simple to understand.

>biopic
Nah it has to be a dark comedy ending with him getting banned from his own forum and then painting the wall with his brains.

it basically birthed Any Forums and edgy internet humor in general. they were making jokes while the twin towers were falling. Lowtax had little to do with that though.

Acting like a nigger is based and alpha