Realistically, who would win a free for all between these 4, assuming they're in their prime?

Realistically, who would win a free for all between these 4, assuming they're in their prime?

Attached: 54303778207894.jpg (1200x800, 295.44K)

Finna say Stallone

Jackie is small but he was a real martial artist and really could do extreme stuff.

Can the others even fight?

Probably Jackie Chan. If we’re being honest the other guys are just jacked for a movie role but Jackie is actually good at martial arts.

Jackie kills them all

Jackie, although Danny would definitely fair well given his prison background.

Lol prime Danny Trejo looks like shit

He's also 5 feet tall

Everyone in that pic is small

post body

Attached: arnold swa.jpg (362x490, 26.64K)

Is jackie chan mode attainable natty?

actors or characters?

But he’s the only one who actually had real fights

The actors themselves

Extreme stuff doesn't really work, it looks cool on camera. But unfortunately all these mixed martial arts tournaments for the past 20 years has proven boxing, grappling and weight lifting is all you need. Chinese martial arts in particular were just meant to look pretty and impress Manchu overlords that doing a flip was going to mean anything against a white guy with a musket and a 100 pound weight advantage

>Jackie is actually good at martial arts.
>Jackie is small but he was a real martial artist

Jackie is an extremely well trained performer. Why I think Jackie would win or has the best chance of winning is simply his high threshold for pain.

Wow he's literally me

Attached: check em.jpg (1200x797, 99.26K)

Sylvester Stalone. Pretty sure he actually learned how to box for Rocky, and he's the largest

Charles Harrelson kills them all.

Attached: Harrelson.jpg (370x269, 13.34K)

this was settled in the brad pitt flick

Attached: Brad-Pitt-VS-Bruce-Lee-Once-Upon-A-Time-In-Hollywood.jpg (1280x720, 78.37K)

Stallone asked Drago to punch him one time for real out of curiosity when filming Rambo 2 and he woke up on a stretcher like an hour later.

You’ve never been in a fight in your life have you? Danny wrecks all of them easily

Snipes
He has extensive fight training, not just boxing and has a weight advantage over Chan.
Trejo is a brawler and would wear himself out fighting Chan and Snipes.
Stallone would have a heart attack before the fight began from all the roids.

I was thinking the same thing.

Trejo could work them all in sequence. Real experience always wins.

>my guy can win because he can get beat a lot!

what is all of that experience going to do when wesley snipes comes at you with a sword?

Attached: Blade-Swords-Movie-Swordsdaywalker-Blade-Sword-93cm-HK9501.jpg (750x750, 200.88K)

>Jackie is small
He's one cm shorter than Snipes, 3 cm shorter than Stallone and 7 cm taller than Trejo.

You can threshold deez nuts, if Sly or Danny or Wesley have even a marginal wrestling background Jackie would get mauled. My bet would be on Sly because he has non-meme martial arts (boxing) training

I could beat all of them

Danny looks like someone that might stab you but was shit in a "fair" fight. And I don't know why maybe because of Stallone I was imagining celebrity boxing match type fights.

he also might opt for his sawn off shotgun

Attached: MV5BMTA0Njk5MjQ3MDZeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU4MDgxNDE4NDYz._V1_.jpg (1342x2048, 1.05M)

Jackie has more fight training than Snipes and Snipes has at most like a 10 pound weight advantage if both are in their primes. Jackie wins.

Which one would give you the most trouble?

I thought was around 180-185 cm tall but he is actually 177cm tall.

Jackie is 174cm tall. Imho Jackie would win

Stallone has only meme training, Danny was a legit boxer. He wins.

Imagine asking a young and roided Dolph Lundgren to punch you in the face without holding back. Sly is actually retarded I retract my previous statement(s).

Attached: newFile-8.jpg (982x726, 70.87K)

>Trejo is a brawler and would wear himself out fighting Chan and Snipes.
>the one guy with actual fight experience would wear himself out against actors
You're retarded

He’s done legit jail time with legit criminal gangs

Yup. And they're all roughly the same height. Stallone is the tallest but it won't make a major difference.
This guy had to live in a prison environment, he has the experience to deal with them.

Attached: Danny_Trejo_2.jpg (232x375, 34.02K)

Chuck Norris

Didn't know that, does Danny know how to wrestle? If he had like even one year of wrestling in school he is easily the most complete fighter of the four.

>but he is actually 177cm tall.
wtf really? He must have like 20kg on Jackie though. Str > dex

>He’s done legit jail time with legit criminal gangs
Hence the "looks like someone that might stab you".

his "actual fight experience" is fighting other bums in prison, not professionals.

Jackie is a trained dancer, though.

He was natty

don't @me

He stands a pretty good chance also.

But yet you’re retarded enough to think hed shit himself in a real fight with a pampered actor?

Dolph? No.

thats real bro behavior. we all have asked our friend to punch eachother for real to see how it would feel.

Dolpherino full natty

do not @ me again sir

Goodnight

He does. If this were Michael Jai White I'd give him the win easily. Since it's Snipes, it could go either way, with Danny probably taking it.

>prisoners
Who have been in fights. Would you call a man a professional painter if he had no works?

Stallone is the biggest guy there, he takes the win. Danny or Jackie take second place.

Trejo gets the upper hand if it's some sort of bar or street fight. Guy was in and out of prison his entire youth. Went to jail for busted a dude with a bottle. Bashed a guard with a rock during a prison riot and was a debt collector of a criminal nature. His trigger from talk to full I'll try to kill you fight mode would have been near instant. Also a boxer in prison.
Maybe in a mma ring fight it comes down to Chan or Snipes. I'm thinking Chan being he must have known a lot of shit he never used. Like hit here, poke guys eye out etc

He MAY have taken creatine once

>he was a real martial artist
Most martial arts aren't suitable for combat. They practice more for meditation and physical conditioning. Jackie was essentially a ballerina, not a fighter.

Biggest doesn't really mean anything in this scenario. Stallone is the least trained person in that pic. All he has is some boxing experience.

prime stallone was probably the biggest and in the best shape.

I think anyone who had done wrestling would be able to take him though.

The superhuman vampire , how is that even a question !?

Attached: HelperWrite.gif (112x112, 60.8K)

he's talking about the actors, not the characters

Wasn’t his weight in rocky like 170, Chan honestly probably isn’t that much smaller than Stallone. He’s probably around 160 or so.

You lost me when you started talking retarded about chan

Jackie has the kinoest arms