Is this what you want Lester?

>Is this what you want Lester?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 50.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-UWhh1AOm8A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why did he do it?

Season 1 was fucking boring, does it get any better season 2?

i wish he was my pal

Bros... I'm in love.

Attached: molly.jpg (1296x730, 130.68K)

Was he the devil?

Lester didn't choose between Rei and Asuka.

why are people like this?
i don't understand it
fargo season 1 is one of the best seasons of all television

literally a lot of fucked up shit happens and this guy was bored. did you need more tranny teen drama like euphoria or what fucking zoomer piece of shit

1>4>2>3

If you don't like 1 there isn't really much hope, although you can pick and choose whichever season looks best, no need to watch them in order. Ignore the Any Forums posters who shit on 4 because there are black people, it's great.

I watched season 1 and liked it then I watched the movie and realized it was basically a soft remake and liked it a lot less

Is Billy Bob generally underrated? I don't see him in anything mainstream, or even anything any-more. Yet his performances in A Simple Plan, Fargo, Man Who Wasn't There are all incredible.

4 is shit fuck off

He either was or wanted believe he was at least. Otherwise the whole line about the garden of eden doesn’t make any sense.

Could you explain your reason young man

Attached: index.jpg (257x196, 8.1K)

One of the top ten stupidest scenes in tv history

Zoom zoom

There was BLACK PEOPLE in it so it was automatically bad

any more kinos of criminals who excel at what they do?

Attached: 1619748828456.jpg (625x605, 136.25K)

It had its up and downs like most season, the lesbian criminals shitting themselves was for sure the low point. however this is the high point, and possibly the best scene in all of Fargo to me. Only "maps used to say dragons be here, now they don't" comes close.

youtube.com/watch?v=-UWhh1AOm8A

filtered

Great character