Aah, Comrade user! You've come at last... So, what film did you bring for tonight's viewing...

Aah, Comrade user! You've come at last... So, what film did you bring for tonight's viewing? I hope it's not another yankee capeshit movie. Or is it?

Attached: AQn1VsEmYt0.jpg (604x370, 89.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fnd0qg4I_MM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your will is my command
youtube.com/watch?v=fnd0qg4I_MM

Attached: Yuri stalin.jpg (670x480, 39.21K)

Avengers - directors cut

The Party is disappointed in you, comrade. Three years of exile in r/Marvel/.

Attached: 243232436.jpg (1920x1080, 317.59K)

Stalin loved watching cowboy westerns. He would have a home cinema set up in his dacha.

This i was about to say all these communist leaders watched western movies. Look at kim jong ill. That fucker watched rambo and stuff

Why don't Russians have an Eastern genre about their ancestors building civilisation in Siberia

I guess at that time, during communist rule, they were more concerned with looking forward and futurism. Then again there was a movie called battle on the ice by Alexander Nevsky which had a Russian prince fight battle against Teutonic knights.

little did comrade Stalin know, I was actually a mod in /r/Marvel...

*assassinates them both and saves the world*

It's a movie about Warburg giving money to found the commie party

>American hegemony is saving the world

without comunism America would have no justification

I don't give a shit about your complexes and America. Some cunts have to die and no other death could benefit the world and countless lives more than of these two.

Could've been such a kino genre, to bad leftists are incapable of creativity

russians are the niggers of whites simple as

Watch War and Piece

lenin wasnt evil he genuinely believed in the cause, stalin literally twisted the bolshevik movement into what it later became - lenin hated stalin and saw through his slow power grab to bad lenin was already in his deathbed

Lenin was one of the worst people to ever live. Perhaps you live somewhere far away so you never heard about his genocide, his fanatism (and hypocrisy because the guy was rich and was an heir to an oil field) his desire to conquer Europe and drown it in blood of the revolution. Thank God he was stopped and he had a really miserable last years. He might've been the worst person to ever live or at least to ever hold office.

>user, we don't have all day! quit Stalin and tell us the name of the movie!

Attached: 1643578581817.jpg (355x500, 22.9K)

Kek

Soviets had better movies than am*ricans. Hollywood back in the day copied soviet theory and directors which is why it was bearable to watch