You believe this fucking guy? Won't wear a mask? Cause you're so much fucking smarter than rest of us...

>You believe this fucking guy? Won't wear a mask? Cause you're so much fucking smarter than rest of us? Newsflash buddy: we all gotta do it so quit being a nancy pancy chud and wear your FUCKING mask! Un-fucking-believable!

Attached: Billy.jpg (1080x817, 291.63K)

>Cause you're so much fucking smarter than rest of us?
Yes

joke's aside this sort of mentality permeates 90% of normalfucks,, its not like they believe in any of it but YOU should be forced to do it too since they willingly chose to do it

well post the link then you tremendous faggot slicker

Attached: 813810867b322621e22f61db30af5d3b4.gif (326x326, 1.76M)

I have NEVER worn a mask in my life

Attached: unmaskedwarrior.jpg (854x758, 325.32K)

you mf

wtf is sneed?

whaT about on halloween

oh its brutal

why does this moron wear the headphones? He doesn't even need them lmao

Attached: 1641796742117.jpg (632x719, 33.93K)

i wear headphones even when nost listenink to anything
it's just comfy

I've never understood the headphones thing. They are sitting right next to each other. Even the James Rolfe podcast guys were smarter than this

dey hea

Attached: 1631202426446.jpg (330x320, 11.07K)

Why is the T in capital

drunk

It's a spectrum thing. He doesnt like people touching his ears

I bought tickets to see Bill Burr in April. Should I be worried?

Becouse its noise cancelling

>we all gotta do it
He doesn't though and the fact he's complaining that people aren't is proof of that.

I feel like the anti mask shit was a coordinated psyop or something. it's just the dumbest shit to be against. conservatives have so many real things to actually protest and be against and somehow they managed to politicize wearing a mask in 7-11 for two minutes.

its kind of like a mask for your ears when you think about it

Is there any way his kids aren't gonna look like shit. I hope they get her jaw and his hairline.

Patrice must be rolling in his size xxxxxxl grave

Bill Burr trashed himself when he married a grotesque nog.

>I feel like the anti mask shit was a coordinated psyop or something. it's just the dumbest shit to be against.
Masks don't work. It's just the Left forcing everyone to do what they want.

>what are symbols
ngmi

The masks aren't effective. Mandating clothing isn't unreasonable because it's such a pointlessly slippery slope. Now we're mandating an injection. They knew it was coming and they were right.

Masks are useless that's why they backtracked and said to use n95s

This. Same with DeNiro and any other retard that breeds with a gross sheboon. They've forever ruined any semblance of respect for their opinion.

Fighting mandating clothing isn't unreasonable*