Cobra Kai

I want a psychotic karateka gf with big tities so bad, bros
What are you expecting for S5?

Attached: 1631237194687.jpg (1850x827, 86.95K)

She's some producer/actor/director's kid, isn't she? No one that weird looking would get such a big role on her own.

Tory scissoring with Amanda

she's been in the disney farm since a little kid

i kinda want to see kreese development, redeeming himself by being a better sensei and not just a guy using everyone, while still being a psycho
I appreciated his moment with tory during the finals where he remembered johnny's match and decided to go another route with her

>Tory scissoring with Amanda
SEX

Attached: COURTNEY_IMDB_PHOTO7a.jpg (5501x3668, 2.26M)

she looked better on jesse

>I got you fired from your last 2 jobs and my daughter and I have both been making you miserable for weeks but you really need to get some therapy,, young lady.

Mrs. LaRusso gaslit that kid and it was lowkey kinda fucking disturbing.

she's hot on pics but she's a literal sex goddess on film

I’ve only watched the first two seasons or so but the kid she is fighting here is so fucking bad at acting

His acting skills are way better in S4

>What are you expecting for S5?
Tory sitting on Sam's face after defeating her for the 10th time

Attached: Cobra.Kai.S04E09.The.Fall.1080p.NF.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-NTb-00_02_04.041-shot-0002.png (486x514, 267.89K)

But he has the quintessential fucking 80's movie villain face. I didn't think they even made people with faces like that anymore.

Attached: a1.png (720x720, 579.55K)

He fits the edgy rival type perfectly.

They are more common than you think. Hollywood keeps shoving freaks and mutts onto the screen these days and doesn't even try to cast above average looking actors

Resting Sneer Face?

She's so fucking hot sometimes I'm the show. I didn't listen to anything she said, those t shirts she wore had me hard as they showed off her tits so much, like how the t-shirt fell down because of her perky tits.

I want Kenny to batter la pussy hole and his gay friends more.

btw Miguel was kind of fat during S4, no?

This

They fight each other and it turnes into hot lesbo sex. Sam finds Tory's pantys on the floor ourside her mum's room. Karate doesn't matter anymore in this season. Then Sam has sex with Tory with Sam being the bitch the whole time

Miguel was rubbish in this season felt so irrelevant

I feel like I've seen this kid in like a dozen things already

Attached: d891bf2da144a221c2dbc15a1b142792.gif (268x201, 643.78K)

how the fuck can anyone take the girls seriously in fights. does everyone just let them win?

He's a good looking lad just very generic looking

80’s Val Kilmer

he always looks so broody

Attached: f6be0098099f0b140fd4dd8a7122b428.jpg (449x620, 30.77K)

I wonder if they'll have him turn evil later and pull his hair into a ponytail

Attached: vsjccpgit4ntgf5u1adfchp4cyd.jpg (1280x717, 149.68K)

Predictions

>Moyagi fang created some how regardless of the bet
>Creese redemption arc
>Troy leaves Cobra Kai bit doesn't go police about the fixing
>Kenny dabs on Anthony
>Park sung gets btfo again and still thinks he's based
>Hawk is based for life
>There will be little of school stuff

Lads post in here more please

Nah he's gonna be good from now on. He was always a good kid just confused because of daddy issues