My cousin in the industry just told me Bruce has had dementia since Split and they have to feed all his lines through...

My cousin in the industry just told me Bruce has had dementia since Split and they have to feed all his lines through an earpiece while shooting… how long does he have bros?

Attached: C7749682-894E-4E96-A011-7AC29CAEFEB3.jpg (1242x2251, 369.61K)

That's sad. But at least he has all the money in the world for the best care.

I hope this isn't true

>He's spending so much Quentin Tarantino with his kids

What?

Attached: fdtd3.webm (1280x720, 423.88K)

Isn't he only like 60? How is this possible?

QT is an American convenience store chain, retard

"Quality Time," you dunce

Why would he run a successful convenience store when he's a full time director?

What's so confusing? Do you think only people in their 70's can get dementia? It can start early for people, even in their 40's. It happening at 60 can the main symptoms can show later on in life.

Sometimes you get to be like clint eastwood sharp enough your whole life or you're like poor old bruce. Fumblin around asking his family whats going on ocer and over.

>they have to feed all his lines through an earpiece while shooting

It's ALMOST like he can't be bothered to learn his lines.

It's still to early for a healthy, busy hollywood actor.

>healthy
How do you know he's eating and living healthy? In any case, dementia is one of those fucking traitor diseases. Diseases that hit us late in life aren't screened with our breeding selection. There's always a small chance it can happen to you but if your bloodline has had problems with these kinds of late-game perma-debuffs, it's almost always a 50/50 chance. The flesh is weak.

there's no such thing as "eating and living healthy." nothing you do in the mundanity of your life can possibly derail you from the track on which you're set. to believe otherwise is hubris bordering on the absurd.

>trying to teach this board of mouth breathing retarded americans about antagonistic pleiotropy

>there's no such thing as "eating and living healthy.
lolwut, you can do things to decrease your chances of getting Alzheimer's/speed of deterioration/when you get it, like exercise and sobriety. stop coping

He was a ghost all along

>just shoot yourself in the face, nothing you do can affect your health
you're right user. if only someone would step up like a man and prove it for the world, preferably on a livestream

You seem to understand the genetic path of animals yet you’re still oblivious to the natural tendency to ADAPT

suicides are 12:1 failure-success. it you die, it's because you were meant to.

Alzheimer’s happens more often in people that sleep with their face covered by a blanket, it very slowly cuts oxygen off to critical parts of the brain and over time causes permanent damage to the parts afflicted by Alzheimer’s. It’s true, look it up.