Im starting lone survivor as im posting this thread

im starting lone survivor as im posting this thread

what am i thinking of it? am i having a good time?

Attached: 1622628875926.jpg (1280x720, 162.69K)

it's kino

If I was on that mountain with my team, it wouldn’t have went down like it did. There would have been a lot of blood on that Afghan mountain and then me saying, 'OK, we’re going to get out somewhere safely, don’t worry.'

made up none sense

IRL these guys got rekt

If they'd killed the fucking kid to begin with none of them would be dead.

>Mohammad Gulab, the Afghan villager who rescued Luttrell, also disputes Luttrell's version of the story. Luttrell claims that he fired off nearly all of his rounds, but Gulab said that he was found with all 11 magazines of ammunition.

Why didn't they just zip tie the kids legs together so it would take him like a day to get down.

I mean if they were total bitches like their actor counterparts, they probably deserved it.

Because NOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST LET THE TALIBAN KID GET EATEN BY WOLVES!!!!

they found him with a full set of mags - he never fired a single shot.

Navy Seals are retarded, and have no ground infantry training or introduction before they just have to do some pushups for a week.

Of all the Tier 1 warriors, navy seals are the weakest, most untraditional, and least practical soldiers

because the entire story was a fabrication to explain why le elite seals got tracked and ambushed after planning every part of their operation like retards

just ur average american war movie, it's not good not bad just average user

Peter Berg is the bargain bin version of Michael Bay.

SEALs are the CrossFit of the special forces universe.

>gulab was barred from entering the united states
>marcus latrine let his friends die by a handful of goatherders while he never fired a single round
>dumbass seals got rekt because they decided to land like fucking retards
>dumbass seals not even once
>dumbass seals with no experience
>dumbass seals get more men killed
Retards not even once. Remember to vote delta.

it's fucking garbage idk if it's made up or not
the recurring benny hill motif when they get shot to pieces and roll downhill was a wild idea

Even if the events of the film are true they had conventional small arms and there were 4 of them, in terrain they had never been to, fighting an implanted enemy with far greater numbers and years of collective knowledge of every facet of the terrain and where/how to ambush. They had no real chance once they were spotted.

your level of autism surpasses the standard Any Forums poster

He’s full of shit but recently a lot of nasty shit came out about them didn’t it? Like they were all on coke and shit? I remember reading that it got bad enough for the brass to order them to give up shit like relaxed grooming standards because they were starting to act like such uncontrollable fuck ups.

>far greater numbers
Lol. Kek. Heh. Ok.

Just watch this gif instead and save yourself some time.

Attached: C3B77BD0-EEC9-421E-9289-275C4E60803C.gif (600x261, 2.95M)

There's a lot of stupid shit in the film but this whole sequence is by FAR the stupidest.

why do am*riKKKans produce false propaganda
movies about their devastating loses?

Attached: KEKKKKKKK.png (311x721, 29.21K)

Yeah regular SEALs should not be on the Tier 1 list. Only Delta and SEAL Team Six and whatever group the CIA uses (SAD, SOG). I'd put Green Berets/Special Forces over vanilla SEALs as they at least had combat experience prior to joining.

Do you like the Mk12? I’m a big GWOT fan. Ever since the release of the 2013 film, Lone Survivor. Before that, I really didn’t understand our SPR program; it was too niche— I felt too intellectual. It was in Lone Survivor that the Mk12’s attributes became more apparent. I think the Mod 1 is the platform’s undisputed masterpiece.
It’s an epic meditation on intermediate range capability. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding Mod 0 and the initial concept of the program.
>Christie—take off the robe.
Look at the brilliant ensemble partnering of Knight’s, Leupold, and PRI. You can understand the practicality in every nuance of every part.
>Sabrina— remove your dress.
In terms of small arms craftsmanship and sheer ingenuity, this rifle hits a new peak of professionalism.
>Sabrina— why don’t you, uh, dance a little.
Take the designs of the Mark 4 scope: in this scope, Leupold addresses the problems of abusive Marine use. The TMR reticle is arguably the most accurate of the 2000s; both intuitive and precise. The scope is extremely effective. The M2 turrets as positive and affirmative as, uh, anything I’ve felt on a military scope.
>Christie—get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your asshole.
PRI’s solo venture seems to be more commercial, and therefore, more satisfying in a narrower way. Especially things like their complete Mod 0 upper assemblies and, uh, their DIY kits.
>Sabrina, don’t just stare at it—eat it.
But I also think PRI works best within the confines of the group than as a solo venture—and I stress the word, “venture.”
This is Marcus Luttrell’s Mk12 as depicted in the hands of Mark Wahlberg in “Lone Survivor.” A great, great rifle. A personal favorite.

Attached: 1640233648173.jpg (1024x768, 167.52K)

I just looked it up and it said initial intel said around 10-20, that’s still 2-5 times their number. SF types are still just dudes in armor so the conventional small arms, if they got ambushed successfully one time they’d die.

it's like Gravity of warshit

what is some actually good modern day war kino? I need something to watch

Attached: gk.jpg (1024x473, 62.13K)

Black Hawk Down and 13 Hours.

>8-10
>OR
>70-100
that's retarded
how can you not distinguish between 70 and 8 people by eyeballing?
I get if you see like a hundred people and you eyeball them for about 80 I get that
but not 8 which is very easy to count with your eye and 70

Hurt Locker, though I'm sure people will disagree.

I kind of like hurt locker
the kid sub plot was a bit weird and didn't really fit but it's alright for what it is
the disarming scenes are well shot imo