THE CW-VERSE

What went right?

Attached: DCW.png (1350x1141, 2.04M)

I'm not a fan of the CW DC-verse. But that being said, Tyler Hoechlin is my all time favorite Superman. His Clarke is genuinely a great guy. He feels the most human of all the Superman actors.

I'm only watching legends of tomorrow. It's silly enough I guess. Not as much drama shit like the other shows

Literally nothing

Superman's the only good character here. Flash stopped being interesting 7 seasons ago

DC bros...it hurts....

Haven't watched any yet besides Constantine and a handful of clips. From the outside looking in...

> God tier casting for Poison Ivy in Batwoman + she has cleavage.
> Great Batwoman suit.
> Very good Stargirl suit.
> Semingly very good casting for Stargirl.
> Good suit for Hourman.
> Martian Manhunter looks surprisingly good.
> Shockingly good tv CGI for King Shark & the white Martians.
> Constantine was very well cast.
> The whole Constantine series was good.
> The Ras Al Ghul actor seemed decent in clips I have seen.
> Caity Fucking Lotz
> Not afraid to throw some glaring sex appeal in the shows (see Lotz surprising her girlfriend on her birthday)
> The 2 & a half men actor seemed like a good Lex despite the Donner film mirroring.
> The Superman & Lois show is finally giving us some decent fight scenes.

Biggest problems I have seen so far.
> Other than the outfit and Ivy the Batwoman show looked like a profound god damn clusterfuck. They threw out everything unique about her (the supernatural stylized focus) and dropped all nuance in regards to politics. Batwoman Elegy is EASILY the best modern diversity book and they basically pissed on it.
> Deathstroke's outfit looked like utter plastic shit.
> Canceling Constantine.

welling mogs

Pathetic

Superman looks crossed eyed

Attached: 1635106778236.jpg (731x568, 38.16K)

>Constantine was very well cast.
> The whole Constantine series was good.
Amen brother, sucks it got cancelled

I've enjoyed Legends for a long time but I've now quit watching. The episode where they try to end racism in a WW2 factory just made no sense. They should have gotten a far worse comeuppance than just losing the guy nobody liked.

Flash himself is still interesting, the problem is his current supporting cast is really lame and gets way too much attention.

No user, the show is just written like actual shit and every character including Barry is unbearable because of it. The last 2 seasons have literally no redeeming qualities at all.

I disagree, but okay.

you shouldn't have watched any of this

Hahaha capeshit is so unbelievably gay. Imagine being an adult and seeing this poster and thinking, "yeah this is what I'm going to spend my precious time on this earth with". Unreal

AFTER FIVE YEARS

>more girls than guys
Wouldn't the evil guys win?

Flash was good, but there are a lot of episodes. Supergirl was good until it started sending messages.

Superman and Lois is a genuinely great show and I wish it was a separate continuity so it wouldn't have the rest of the CWverse stink wafting around. I cringed when Diggle showed up

Attached: Superman.png (495x436, 475.92K)

The Flash really turned to shit after a few seasons

Is shitposting on Any Forums really that much of a trade-up, though?