This dude unironically creeps me out

this dude unironically creeps me out.

Attached: 1616507468590.jpg (1200x630, 46.29K)

Have you been ironically creeped, you YT shill faggot?

I quit watching him when he was in Russia on new years eve on someone else's channel talking about bitches and cocaine. he would never talk like that on his own precious channel

and now this will get deleted and OP will have a three day ban for being off topic just like the kitboga thread. cause it's not technically on tv how dumb. Netflix isn't on tv either

Stupid newfag thinks bans mean anything

nice, a soviet thread

he ironically creeps me out

I have no idea why so many on Any Forums feel the need to tear him down*. Is it jealousy?

*not a jibe at OP in particular

He has sex so it makes Any Forums seethe

cast him

Because he's so confident and doesn't sport a combover like you?

They hate on everyone because its a distraction from how much they hate themselves. Bald is a special target because he represents their opposite, he's like the person they wish they could be like- a dude who travels and has adventures, confidently talks to strangers, gets pussy, has friends, etc He really makes the basement-dwellers seethe.

I just find him tedious. Soviet this, Soviet that. His built up persona is fake. Also you can find some of his older videos and posts where he talks about taking advantage of his foreigner status to fuck teen girls in Ukraine. Just seems like a creep but whatever.

no idea.as a former soviet i find this videos extremely comfy. and i never watched the mexico ones

/thread

>he talks about taking advantage of his foreigner status to fuck teen girls in Ukraine. Just seems like a creep but whatever.
and? that's based, you sound like a giant faggot, get off of my board.

He’s a sociopath so there’s that

Friendly reminder this creature is a jewish pedophile. Him and a few of his fellow tribesmen were arrested years ago for raping + murdering a 16 year old girl in a ritual sacrifice to Moloch

Pedophiles deserve to be drawn and quartered

god i wish we had a youtube board

Ukraine has been through a lot user. They don't deserve having foreigners coming in and constantly taking advantage of their failed state. It's needlessly cruel.

What does that have to do with girls who want to get dicked by someone and never see them again because they're foreign? you just seem mad that some guy has sex. Wake up man.