Actors/actresses who do ballet

Actors/actresses who do ballet.

Attached: ballet.jpg (640x785, 92.57K)

>to a bunch of 10-year-olds who all play rugby, ballet isn't that cool
Isn't ballet pretty big with Rugby players?

no, you're thinking of aggressive gay sex

Attached: ballet0115-201907081830.jpg (640x446, 44.17K)

arnie took some lessons when he was still a bodybuilder, presumably just to help with moving between poses on stage and also to fuck his instructor.

Attached: arnold ballet.jpg (640x446, 48.01K)

Attached: cincoinacreditaveisfamososque-dancaramprofissionalmentedvdreproducaodestaque.png (940x526, 567.1K)

Tupac
Drake

>chad pose

I do like Tom Holland, he’s a decent enough actor, but you can already see what’s gonna happen, the media find someone, push them so hard so you’re basically forced to hear about them, and eventually people start to dislike/hate them just because they’re told how good they are OR they make one mistake and get crucified for it. It’s a shame but I can see in a few years time he might get a DUI or something like that And as the media live on him 24/7 it’ll hit him hard
Plus his relationship with Z is clearly a PR stunt

25 mil and he's still a fag

he's doing all those Spidey/Avengers movies and he only has 25 million? Disney is fucking him.

He'll fall out of vogue and then 15 years later the kids that grew up with his spider man will get nostalgic for him like what happened with tobey

He was bullied for being a manlet lmao. All the money in the world won't change that. Manlets are pathetic.

What about you?

no one's going to get nostalgic for spiderzoom

Of course they fucking will.

>oh my God do you remember when movie theaters existed
>oh my God do you remember THE AVENGERS???

I would have said the same thing about andrew Garfield 5 years ago

Ballet teaches really good body control and coordination in general. It's useful for bodybuilders for various reasons, but it an see use in pretty much any coordination-heavy physical activity.

actually came in here to post this basically. ballet is gay as fuck but if you're using it with some purpose to serve the rest of your life, it teaches you some absolutely valuable talents that aren't really focus anywhere else.

>"Being a faggot has been so valuable to my career"
No shit.

what if his name was bomb holland

bomb holland: explodes

haahaha holy fuck, based