Why is this show so divisive?

why is this show so divisive?

Attached: mad-men.jpg (1024x768, 161.77K)

BOOBA

chuds have a problem with well writen female characters in power. i wish i could punch all of you

Becouse its fucking garbage

how so?

not enough explosions for the retards

So fucking overrated. Don as a character makes me puke. The "badass" moments in this show are pure fucking cringe. The butterface bitch from handmaiden's tale is annoying.

one of the best shows ever written

which is it?

>It's a "Don's personal and professional life are falling apart because beautiful women won't stop fucking him" episode
Wow so deep.

Attached: 1607311897004.jpg (494x458, 13.34K)

Attached: 1643526169145.jpg (988x988, 192.38K)

fake as fuck, she’s more plump than that

mine

I’m a kino conneasuer and I simply just stopped watching the show season 5
It’s “nothing happens” the show
I would have stopped 2 seAsons earlier if it wasn’t for Hendricks huge sweet titties

It's over Hammbros...

Attached: JUST.jpg (1908x1146, 236.58K)

she just posted it on her Instagram.

wtf his hair looks like a bird's nest. How can hair think out right in the middle like that?

It's a soap opera.

he probably had hair plugs at the front, so the plugs are fine and the rest of the crown thinned out.

Big divide between retards who get mad because "nothing happens" and people who can look past that.

Also, since this is Any Forums, you have people who are butthurt about the feminism and anti-racism. Of course, go on Twitter and you can find lefties who are mad that misogyny and racism were portrayed at all.

Oh and I guess there were those guys who thought Don was a cool, suave role model, but I think most of them moved on to Peaky Blinders.

its actually not divisive at all though? Its one of the best show ever made according by both audiences and critics. Only plebs dont like it because it moves LE SLOW.

Because it's the ultimate pleb filter

>divisive
Lets play a game of "who was in the wrong?"

Attached: wwhat.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

>you have people who are butthurt about the feminism and anti-racism. Of course, go on Twitter and you can find lefties who are mad that misogyny and racism were portrayed at all.
I'll never understand retards that try to retroactively apply their culture war mental illness to media from the past

it's like the sopranos but if it was actually as great as everyone made it out to be.

fat lad

on racism

Attached: racism.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

I guess she lost some weight then.