Steve Rogers atheist

It's over

Attached: IMG_20220130_154402_170.jpg (720x1032, 97.75K)

maybe they used the time travel back to roman ages and realize its another jewish trickery

why would he still believe in god when thor and odin are literally real?

not real

Good, you can't be a hero and follow a historically white supremecist institution

Thor and the asgardians existence pretty much destroy all earth religions. There’s no reason for him to be Christian

Thor and Odin are pagans gods.

You answered your own question genius.

>undeniable evidence of souls, higher dimensions etc
>implying anyone would be a materialist or fedora after that

Attached: 0FD32F73-4C7C-4889-80EF-1C4AF1E6EBD5.jpg (660x756, 82.88K)

They are just aliens.

I mean wouldn't everyone on Earth be that now considering there's aliens etc

I don't keep up with marvel but didn't they confirm the existence of gods and magic in the mcu?

>pagan gods being real would make you an atheist
?

those are just aliens

>why would he still believe in god when gods are real?
you double retard

No, they are real in the MCU.

>(((Feige)))
>(((atheist)))
its all so tiresome

Attached: 67DC5D41-FC07-403F-8546-A2788FD68B57.jpg (566x541, 26.1K)

So?
>see those guys in those Norse myths
>turns out they’re actually real
Aliens ruin all abrahamic religions. Why would Jesus only reveal himself to humans not aliens? Why do we only get cursed with original sin?

this
anyone who would still be atheist in the MCU would have to be retarded, you have literal magic and immaterial metaphysics happening

you can still rationally be an atheist when god exists

shame because god is real in the marvel universe

Attached: file.png (450x668, 355.89K)

odd how judaism takes up so much of your mind when it hardly ever shows up in real life

What the fuck

atheism is debunked the second you confirm that the soul exists

Attached: FA199BA9-FE14-419D-92C4-8EAB3745978A.jpg (369x136, 10.05K)

>if gods were real it would mean God wasn't real
what is logic

souls have nothing to do with atheism

there's only one God ma'am, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that.

I feel like atheism relies on the assumption that matter/ energy is all that exists. Sure you could still be an atheist with an immaterial reality confirmed to exist, but it would make less sense.

>hardly shows up in real life but everywhere in television, film, media
fuck off kike

they are not gods

what do you mean by a god? Why would you think of Thor as anything but a highly powerful alien? Why would you worship him or treat him like a god?
gods are mythical beings whom you don't ever really interact with irl. I'm not saying this as an atheist, I just wouldn't _believe_ in a god if he really really existed irl.

Not when he's literally in front of you doing magical shit

>theism is an institution
>theism is white supremacist

Attached: 1643331626440.jpg (526x423, 22.41K)

>checkem holy quads!
atheism a jewish psyop confirmed

atheism
/ˈeJθJJz(ə)m/
noun
noun: atheism

disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.

What's funny is this would be Feigi attacking the character.. just like how he randomly attacked the character Doctor Strange being a white man saving the day..he's a fucking puppet from that Laura lesbian pedo X Woman whose his boss.

you think aliens are gods?

>atheism is debunked the second you confirm that anything exists
ftfy

>Why would Jesus only reveal himself to humans not aliens?
And how do you know he didn't do that to them too?

>david copper field is a deity

and what do you mean by "magical"? Isn't two masses attracting each other "" magical""? Why is Thor flying somehow more """ magical"" than two objects attracting each other for no reason?

Truth is Marvel universe has many many gods aside from TOAA. The MCU don't have as many gods but still has multiple gods. Now MCU has a multiple female gods.

how the fuck can someone be an atheist when he literally teamed up with a god

But... he literally used the power of God to fix the universe?

>Why would you think of Thor as anything but a highly powerful alien? Why would you worship him or treat him like a god?
That's literally what pagan gods are. Pagan gods are not God. God is what you're thinking of.

Based quads showing (((atheist))) lies

Attached: Augustus.jpg (800x1200, 195.67K)

>atheists use phrases like “seeing the light”
>want to convert everyone to their way of thinking because it will magically make the world better
huh

Not gods, just aliens.

>for no reason

Alium or not, Thor is quite literally a God in the sense that he will answer your prayers on occasions.

Attached: Thor-Hears-Prayer-1.jpg (963x1120, 191.71K)

This isn’t even real

>noooo my zogbot isnt a theist?
Sounds like some shitty manga title?

I think that person might be playing stupid. It's hard to tell here.

god is also an alien he didn't come from earth either

>people will fall for this fake article

Attached: kwaber.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

Because he was told god was something very different from what Thor actually is. In fact, because is real he has no use to BELIEVE god is real. He KNOWS god exist.

You do realize that there literally cannot be reasons for anything at all if the universe isn't the product of a rational mind, right?

>people got paid to draw these

God is the necessary being, aliens are contingent.

Yeah, for no reason. You can come up with models that decribe the attraction, but you can never explain WHY the attraction happens

contingent upon what? there are infinity stones capable of rewriting reality. what do you think a god even is?

no one cares about the article

The One Above All is Marvel's god, if I'm remembering correctly, and will be portrayed by CGI Stan Lee in 20 years from now in the MCU.

>basado
kill all kikes, we need a modern day inquisition and crusades against jewish manipulation behind the shadows

Attached: 6046D39B-16E0-4C54-9D48-99CDF0991E02.jpg (542x566, 42.68K)

Gotta admit, as far as he's pictured (which is definitely more than he needs to be), TOAA having Spider-Man as his favorite is a pretty funny depiction.

>product of a rational mind
kys nigger
how would that explain anything? You've just shifted the (lack of) explanation by one step.
why do two masses attract each other?
>because muh rational mind of god decided so
why did your god decide that two masses must attract each other
>??
You are not omniscient and you can never, at a completely fundamental level, explan WHY anything happens

>what do you think a god even is?
You seem to think that God is "a god". You're mistaken.

God != aliens that are worshipped

They are born and die, they are contingent.

Atheist malcontents...we won

and who is le God? Jesus, according to you?

according to you
are greeks and romans and hindus atheists?

>everyone focusing on thor and shit
>literal evidence of immaterial reality and souls existing
that is way more compelling than powerful aliens for religion. it debunks materialism

You have a childishly materialist understanding of theology. Please go back to plebbit.

>greeks and romans
all the smart ones like plato and plotinus believed in one supreme God/ the one/ the form of the good
>hindus
what is brahman

if it exists it's material
how are souls "immaterial"?

Imagine being this dense.

you can be a immaterialist atheist
matter AND energy exists chud

imagine being a retard

Afaik Roman, Ancient Greek and Hindu gods do not exist in the MCU. And they're not aliens, like how Thor and Odin are in the MCU.

energy

why is there a pic of joe biden there

>unfalsifiable assumption about the MCU universe proves my point
energy is not immaterial.

For fucks sake, take 30 seconds to read the beginning of the Wikipedia page on classical theism. It amazes me that people like you could correct their misconceptions so quickly and easily, yet go years without doing so.

Probably to make up for the fact that he erased another family out of existence by going back marrying peggy.

retard

my theoretical physics degree disagrees