You have complete control of the Game of Thrones television series after the end of season 4...

You have complete control of the Game of Thrones television series after the end of season 4. You’re allowed to make up to 10 seasons with 10 episodes each. How do you stick the landing and not fuck everything up?
>inb4 no Tysha confession
For argument’s sake you can put that in too before S4 ends

Attached: 7B3180ED-3B2D-47E7-B906-10E285EC8496.jpg (960x500, 71.07K)

Jon get ipad

Diarrhea scenes

I'd write myself in as the character and actor and have me with both of them and most of the rest of the female cast, even the novelty ones apart from the lanky fridge albino ghoul.
and no fatties or grannies either.

Everybody dies to the night kang. Dany finally kills him but loses her dragons in the process. She gets her throne like in her vision but the city is destroyed, all her subjects dead, it costs her everything. End with the inplication of her impending lonely miserable death due to cold/hunger.

I would do 10 seasons of filler, just like an anime

what kind of filler?

>>>reddit

Westeros realizes that the Iron Bankers are the true problem and Qyburn gets to work on making some delousing chambers until they can find somewhere in Essos to send them all.

Sansa Stark on the crapper reading Wedteroes Weekly, highlighted stories from the realm with the occasional spray of febreeze

Why would you need air freshener? She eats so much lemon cake and sugar that it probably comes out the other end still smelling nice.

Kill it and never renew it. The first four seasons weren't even good as it is. Fucking terrible show.

Qyburn puts wildfire in a set of bellows. Everyone wonders why no one thought of such an obvious weapon before. No one is remotely scared of wights anymore.

Attached: This-Is-Not-A-Flamethrower.jpg (1280x720, 64.04K)

Yes you belong there

I didn’t think of that, good catch!

do the same as today but every month i will call danny and maergery into my room and have a 4 hour non stop thresome sex
release it and call it directors cut

All of the women above the age of fourteen get knocked up and sped the rest of the series running around pregnant.

Note: I don’t know anything about GoT

Jon Snow has to fight Garlic Jr.

How often does she have to change the chamber pot?

And the rest?

Kill ‘em or something, idc

that happens from series 4-6

After each 40 min episode, unless it’s a double episode and she’s reading a story about the midget wars.

based

Drop literally everything about plot and pacing and just make it a show where famous Hollywood women have graphic, violent lesbian encounters with other famous women.
Do you know how many people would've watched if we actually got to see Ros shove that whole table leg into that lady's ass?

Will we hear her shitting over the sounds of the stories?

add in the real euron since he's the end game villain and the actual night king

Attached: euron.jpg (731x1023, 81.33K)

I would just give up and try to adapt Purple Days instead

>above the age of fourteen
PAGING DR FAGGOT

Arya will kill him too btw

Maario Naharis

Attached: 1637039285967.jpg (1200x800, 120.63K)