BOBA!

BOBA!

Attached: bookofboba.jpg (1460x821, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/162258824/#162258824
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice joke OP

ok

pretty pretty good

Thanks guys

Yeah I think that may be how fennec feels about it

If only that were true, it might distract from the shit writing.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/162258824/#162258824

I invented the joke. It's my NFT

Really? I think the show is incredible, and a massive improvement over Mando.

I was thinking maybe Disney finally learned from their mistakes and this would mark the beginning of the return of Star Kinos

fuck i clicked the link by mistake sorry bro don't charge me

But it's literally true user

Attached: twi'lek milf.webm (1920x1080, 2.9M)

Idk man, writing seems a bit daytime tv tier for boba so far.

It's just 100 dollars per click

I'm noticing small pieces of what you're talking about. The British accent on the black guy, the whole car chase scene, and any little 'quips' and stuff. These may be unavoidable with the state of modern film making but theyre far enough apart I really don't find them so distracting.

Fennec is lucky I wish I could hang out with Boba Fett in Jabba’s palace

love this show

KEK UPVOTED

Me too, don’t care what anyone says.

Should have gone with the OG boba kid actor. He's the right age, an right body type and also a Maori with a kiwi accent.

The guy who played Jango should have just played some Clone Trooper.

He should've just been the face, Temuera should've just been the voice

You're in the minority there, most star wars fans think the episode with mando and not with boba fett is the best episode of the boba fett show, even boba fett's actor lamented about poor direction choices with his character talking too much

I couldn’t do Tem like that, he seems like such a nice guy.

5 is the best episode so far but my guess is it’s because they probably put 90% of the show’s budget into 5 and the last 2 episodes, with the first four being given to Rodriguez to churn out on the cheap and get us all caught up on where Boba has been all this time and what he wants to do. At least, that’s my hope. Another user suggested this to me and it made sense; they pointed out it could have been a 4 or 5 part mini series but think Rodriguez convinced them to let him pad it out into a series.