>former heroin addict
>punk rocker
>ran away from juvenile detention centre and lived on the streets of LA
>fought ISIS with the YPG in Syria
>host of a successful podcast
>anti-pedophile activist
>avowed Maoist

Brace Belden movie when?

Attached: 7fbbac70e9e2cf61224e29a5672513b9f9-31-pisspig-3.2x.w710[1].jpg (1420x1420, 308.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UfybW80-Xdw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All commies belong in the ground.

Wasn't there a documentary on him recently?

Reactionaries get the wall

>Reactionaries get the wall

Attached: images (1).jpg (480x640, 26.76K)

>All commies belong in the ground.

Attached: 1640692866245.jpg (767x733, 314.61K)

The YPG is a propaganda arm. The foreign volunteers are all funneled to safe wire-guarding jobs

Larping jew

>BUT NOOO HE TOOK A PICTURE WITH A GUN HES SO COOL

>He arrived in Syria in October 2016. He went into training at the YPG's Academy, where he met other Western volunteers including Lucas Chapman and Tommy Mørck. Shortly after graduating from the Academy, Belden was assigned as a machine gunner on a makeshift tank as part of the Raqqa offensive. His unit helped to capture Tal Salman in mid-November. Brace commented that "We pushed up to Tal Saman till we had it surrounded on a half circle. Then we just bombarded the shit out of it." Many refugees fled the town and sought protection behind the Kurdish front line. "Hundreds of civilians coming across for days in a row", Belden said. At night, his unit stayed in whatever building they had just captured and camped out on rooftops in the cold. "The first week we were out it was awful", Belden told Rolling Stone. After capturing Tal Salman, Belden's unit withdrew to Ayn Issa.

>Any Forums tyoes dress up in milsurp and pose in front of government buildings or innawoods
>reddit in the shit irl, from volunteering in foreign armies to punching Nazis in the streets

many such cases!

Attached: 1638644433263m.jpg (1024x631, 74.36K)

>punching Nazis in the streets
*getting owned by a 17 year old

Attached: images (2).jpg (250x279, 11.1K)

pow right in the kisser

Attached: 1642934005179.jpg (240x240, 8.63K)

Hulu actually made a Syria movie and one of the characters was /kinda/ inspired by Brace

Attached: Ekkf0SCVgAIZ1hA.jpg (1300x634, 72.62K)

I would like to post a different basedjak for every line of this post, sadly my time is too valuable.

I don't know your shitty commie lingo only that all of you deserve to die and even though no one here wants commies back if there was a threat of them returning in any way I'd galdly participate in executions or denounce commies to end their lives sooner and protect my family, local community, all the everyday people and the country.

Hes a lying shithead who embellishes his time in the YGP to seem cool to dumbass commie kids

daily reminder that killing communists isn't a sin

>yeah bro he's definitely not an intelligence asset they just let any American fly to Syria and fight for a foreign army

no that doesn't sound right the CIA doesn't employ heroin addicts

How do you think they control them?

Attached: 1643487384086.jpg (296x475, 43.78K)

No, it's self-defense.

He sounds like a complete fucking idiot.

I had seen one or two PissPigGranddad tweets and thought he was kinda funny but really got into him when he started TrueAnon. Making myself a schizo over Jeffery Epstein and the ongoings on his case was fun

Attached: 854178796508413984.gif (66x80, 361.64K)

youtube.com/watch?v=UfybW80-Xdw

Based Belden