ITT: Simpsons jokes that went over your head as a kid

ITT: Simpsons jokes that went over your head as a kid

Attached: FFSNNNrXEAEnj7M~2.jpg (1079x809, 143.55K)

What's the joke?

There was this joke, I can't quite recall what episode or what the plot of the episode was, but there was this shop in the country that had a seemingly normal name, however there's a sentence underneath the name that when you consider the subtext creates a most humorous joke of a sexual nature.

the tomacco joke
tomato + tobacco

The joke is that it's not sneed

there was a big protest against communism that happened there in 1989.

It was formerly "Tien My Men" who in 1989 boarded a government plane that crashed with no survivors.

Why do people find Tiananmen Square jokes so funny? It's the same with "Epstein didn't kill himself".

What's the joke?

china pretending that the tiananmen square massacre never happened

it's lolsorandumb humor, the idea that there would be a monument to nothing is supposed to be funny

>What's the joke?
the joke is that 9/11 is worse than tienanmen square and you aren't allowed to talk about the US govt doing it

based chinese government

Attached: b.jpg (484x359, 27.04K)

What’s so special about this square anyway, is it where god told mao to bring communism to china

It took me a while to get this one.

Attached: 1544431339674.png (640x480, 222.36K)

Why are you lying? Absolutely nothing of the sort happened.

>JANUARY 6TH WAS WORSE THAN 9/11 AND THE HOLOCAUST

Attached: 1640411443037.jpg (680x680, 44.44K)

Haha I get because it was just called Chuck's lol.
I mean what kinda store is "Chuck's"?
No wonder they changed it to Sneed's Feed & Seed to gave a catchier name and what kinda store it is :)

formerly Thousand Dead Men square

grr fucking chinks they should have just collapsed like the ussr

Haha i've never seen this one before, what's the joke though? I don't quite get it.

They were communists protesting against Deng's liberal market reforms.

i have openly joked about that shit several times and no SS agents have come to whisk me away
the united states government orchestrated 9/11

Fuck off chang

blatant lie

chill dude, no one made that claim

The joke is that "Chuck" is a stereotypically hick name, like Cletus, it's implying the former owner was too simple to run the store, the joke is that the viewer assumes anyone with a working class name is inept. It's the typical class traitor bourgeois shit you'd expect from a cartoon made in a capitalist country, literally everything has to put down the working class to keep the hierarchy going.

Formerly Chuck's Suck and Fuck.

Because none of those things actually happened.

>students
>hardcore maoists
LMAO
they were idealist retards who got a taste of economic liberalization and wanted political liberalization as well

So is Sneed supposed the guy on the truck or the guy in the truck? Which one's Chuck?

>BEEP BEEP MOTHERFUCKER!

Attached: 6A4D7DE0-2898-406B-B6E6-02A700C1BEAB.jpg (330x218, 47.36K)

i get it formeerly didny