Seriously who was in the wrong here?

Seriously who was in the wrong here?

youtube.com/watch?v=3yUMIFYBMnc

Attached: 1643233779111.jpg (1125x597, 492.41K)

explain why this is doing shitstorm
what's going on with it?

i still think this is one big set up
how can poeple post this exact face about trannies and being losers for months and then this thing just happens to be on the news?
this is some weird 4d chess ploy and i dont understand it, must continue research.

>starts with Doreen
>end with Dorian

Fox for being corporate shills deliberately to make any anti-corporate movement look like a bunch of embarrassing trannies

The embarrassing tranny for not ending itself

The antiwork community for accepting these trannies into their midst

You for making this thread

Me for responding

why is the interviewer so smug?

She's right you know

low IQ tranny couldn't even name the jew

Here is what I woulda said

"Henry Ford was a guy who used to treat his workers very well, however corporations today no longer do that and thus nobody has any better options. People just want to be paid just enough to afford rent, food, bills, school for our kids/family, these are just the bare minimum, but none of these Jewish corporations can provide any of that, in fact they cannot even provide job security, it's all just contracted work for a few months, so they can save every single penny like the Jews they are"

Attached: 1627166652981.png (768x719, 456.43K)

>leftist, nigger-loving and tranny freaks ruin another movement that might have had the potential to benefit the working class

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

Basically, anti-work was a subreddit created by this tranny loser that straight up didn't want to work. After half a decade it turned into a huge "worker's rights" subreddit, yet moderator team were still the same anarchist NEET losers and the biggest one went on FOX and gave a disasterous interview where the guy straight up lauged at him. So people on reddit got pissed off that this freak represented them and instead of "people deserve to be treated well by their employers" he just went WORK IS DA POOP I DON'T WANNA DO IT PAY ME while wiggling in his chair and avoiding eye contact

The guy created the subreddit ages ago

He's always that way.

He keeps bragging about his hair when he is with the other male hosts.

>deliberately to make any anti-corporate movement look like a bunch of embarrassing trannies
This guy is literally the founder of the subreddit

I judge who wins in a debate exclusive on ethos, fuck logosfags.

Attached: 1636682261314.jpg (421x414, 16.6K)

Fox News invites complete morons on their shows and then BTFOs them easily, because they're talking to actual idiots. But they make these idiots representative of entire ideas or movements.

Retarded commies don't need any help looking like idiots.
The tranny for being so fucking stupid and agreeing to the interview. That thing couldn't give a good response to even an easy argument like a dude worth $8M saying that no one is forced to work. Watters could lose his job tomorrow and he would be just fine. Maybe he would have to adjust his lifestyle, but he certainly wouldn't have to worry about putting food on the table. Even before lockdowns put 20m people out of work, millions of people lived paycheck to paycheck. Working isn't a choice for them.

You can tell it probably rapes the dogs

Attached: 1643293405334.jpg (684x780, 48.61K)

Imagine Jesse making fun of this guy when he works 1 hour a day and his work consists of reading a prompt.

>But they make these idiots representative of entire ideas or movements.
I guess you should have put more thought into that before sending this retard to fox news then, redditor.

I didn't. I haven't even seen this interview. I've just watched enough Fox News to know their formula. It's the same every time. Also I'm sure no one sent him, Fox News probably reached out to him directly.

/r/antiwork was growing too fast and spilling over into normie areas like tiktok and facebook, they had to shut it down fast and putting trannies in charge of things is the best way to flush something down the toilet

True, but this kind of shit is done by all the major news outlets, along with editing clips and shit. They should have been prepared and sent someone better.

It's brilliant how Jesse didn't even say a word, he just sat there with a shit eating smirk and watched the guy destroy his reputation

This is one of the most pathetic troon chud pedo rapist i have seen in my life (besides CWC) and i know its so fucked in the head (like CWC), unlike the usual troons this one won't kill itself, it will just keep spiraling downwards into its own autism psychosis and bad decisions until it ends up in prison with CWC.

Like I said, I highly doubt they sent anyone. Fox probably reached out to him directly.

HOW DARE FAUX NEWS LET THE LEADER OF OUR MOVEMENT REPRESENT US

Attached: 1643236104250.png (1400x1019, 330.74K)

I don't believe so I believe the situation was Fox reached out to the antiwork mod team and they chose this dude because he had been in previous, more charitable interviews, involving antiwork.

holy shit you posted that right the second I clicked to post it