>everybody is going to die in two weeks
>no wait
>everybody is going to die in three months
>no wait
>everybody is going to die in two years
>no wait
>everybody is going to die in ten years
you are here

Attached: 1612163873969.png (960x960, 659.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h6potmDg0ek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Millions certainly became autistic but that was Twitter's fault

The massive uptick in heart problems, myocarditis, healthy teenagers literally dropping dead in the middle of sporting events due to heart problems teenagers should never have. The massive priming by the media outlets worldwide explaining all these new reasons heart attacks are happening (but it's not the vaccine) combined with the priming for miscarriages (they blame miscarriages on delta) and in just a few years we will be seeing what the conspiracy has always been, sterilization. Which won't show up for a few years til after the vaccine is fully deployed.

Also it's only been at best 8 months since the first vaccines rolled out

Attached: 1643388549134.png (1024x1024, 1.4M)

If it actually happens, it won’t be documented.

well everyone should be able to notice billions of people dying

Just give it 14 more days

Long term survival rate of covid MRNA death vaccine is 10% after 10 years so yeah, anyone dumb enough to take that shit into their body is as good as dead by 2030. Sad, but you all knew it was a death cult and went along with it anyway. You dont get a second chance, nor should you

>pro-vaxxers when Gibraltar with a 100% vaxx rate achieves its highest caseload ever last week

If the vaccine benefits me why am I being forced to take it?

Attached: 42f.png (640x640, 260.57K)

spbp

>people treat me like shit my whole life
>suddenly i must do a sacrifice for the greater good
yeah no

>the vaccines are totally sa-
youtube.com/watch?v=h6potmDg0ek

Attached: 001a.gif (241x246, 2.54M)

Oh so you really are a bitter, miserable incel arent you Michael. We were right to shun you.

lmao, thot patrolled

The experts are legitimately now saying that taking vaccines every 3 months forever is going to be the new normal and ensure optimal immunity, whatever that is.
I just don't care enough to subscribe. Enjoy your eternal boosters, I can't imagine the government will pay much longer.

Attached: cr.png (362x492, 98.44K)

you treat people like you're treated

listen, i'm not the one that changed the legal definition twice to allow this experimental gene therapy to be called a vaccine, that's on you

>BAWWWWWWWWW PEOPLE WERE MEAN TO ME

nigga stop throwing a pity party and grow the fuck up.

Would you fucking bigoted chuds just accept that multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical monopolies has your best interests in mind?

oh so you really are an indignant self-absorbed cunt Jack. I was right to make you seethe

You are without a doubt a non white individual. Spiritually if not physically

>Also it's only been at best 8 months since the first vaccines rolled out

Got both my first and second Pfizer shots in January 2021 so I’m not sure what shithole state you live in but that’s not true.

Btw still fine, no heart problems, not dead. And I can get on airplanes and go to concerts without throwing an autistic fit :^)

Imagine getting vaccinated for a rude pos like this

Catching COVID gives you worse versions of myocarditis. Also, it's been over a year since the first vaccines went out. Closer to 14 months now that it's the 30th. There are more people dead due to COVID than dead due to vaccines; that's all vaccines combined.

As for the athletes falling over, this shit happened all the time but it was never reported except on local news. Except right now there's an effort to amplify those normal occurrences of weak genetic offspring as some anti-vaccine boogeyman so these grifters are monitoring local news with Google alerts and pumping these local stories onto regional/national tickers which end up on Facebook Mom's Groups and are spread further out from there onto Any Forums and reddit (yes, your propaganda is coming from fucking Facebook Mothers, so good job there Internet Hate Machine)

I know you won't read this post in full. You've prolly not read 500 words in a row since you were forced to read in middle school. But for the lurkers reading this, user is a liar and a faggot.

Hol up, vaccine good?

TWO MORE WEEKS AND THE VAXXED PEOPLE WILL DIE
HAVE FAITH

Attached: Don't believe his lies.jpg (512x512, 20.82K)

>just forget how people were mean to you since you were a child and be good bro

>the MSM is trying to give the vaxx a bad name!
What fucking planet do you come from

>And I can bow to my masters and receive a treat without throwing an autistic fit :^)

Vaxx mandates are illegal so I have no issues whatsoever being a free man going where I please.

>The massive uptick
You have no data to prove this, only media hysteria.

this would actually be pretty bad desu. Billions of people suddenly dying would cause an apocalypse

>covid only kills people who are overweight or have compromised immune systems
>leftists are terrified
What's the link here?

Attached: 1643504578410.png (1817x1015, 1.62M)

You realize that all applies to the virus, too, right?
>everybody is going to die in two weeks
>no wait
>everybody is going to die in three months
>no wait
>everybody is going to die in two years
>no wait
>everybody is going to die in ten years
Totally not just a cough, bro, trust me. Big daddy government said so, and he’d never lie to me!

A nice little kek, thanks user

Attached: 60266F12-11F0-4B6D-992A-8FB9217C93F2.gif (263x306, 3.21M)

>guys it’s WAY TOO SOON to know the long term effects of the vaccine, who knows what they can do. that’s why I’m never taking it
>also just wait in 2 MORE WEEKS you’ll be sterilized and conspiracy theorists will be right once again. how do I know this when I literally just said it’s too soon to know side effects? I just know… chud

American education is a joke

I never said MSM. CNN isn't monitoring local news, you fuckwit. I said GRIFTERS. People fighting culture wars, people making memes about high school running backs collapsing on the field, and people like you not fully reading posts before commenting.
It's places like TRUTHFINDER and FREEDOMEAGLEBLOG and One American News networks, if you consider any of those to be "mainstream media" then you're an idiot.

Hey
Basically I'm just not gonna take the vaccine
I know.... UGH I know ..... I'm sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's just that I'm not gonna take it is all
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1642810922906.jpg (960x960, 66.32K)

>You have no data to prove this, only media hysteria.
So is the "prevalance" of covid while the flu magically disappeared.

>tfw already had covid but fags still think I need the jab
what’s the deal here

Yet the anti vaxxer is still alive and pure blooded.
What's the point of your post again?

They're two sides of the same coin desu

>covid fear mongers
>someone dies
>it was 100% because of covid! Ignore any other pre-existing conditions or injuries they might have had, covid killed them, end of story.

>anti vaxxers
>someone dies
>it was 100% because of the vaccine! Ignore any other pre-existing conditions or injuries they might have had, vaccine killed them, end of story.

>Catching COVID gives you worse versions of myocarditis.
Source on this?

Congrats on living in a shitty redneck flyover state. I’m sure there’s so much you can do with your freedoms in your area like uhhhhh going to your local McDonald’s and uhhhhhhh

>get vaccine, only get a 'mild' version of myocarditis
>get covid anyway like everyone else with the vaccine and still get "worse versions of myocarditis"
>1 myocarditis + 1 myocarditis = ???

Attached: 1632966910562.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

I won't deny the possibility that the vax exasperated things, but all of those problems you listed off were already present at least 10 years ago tho

I just don't give a shit about what other people do but as long as I'm not forced to vaccinate myself I'm not even getting tested, i haven't been sick for 3 years now.

Antibodies from natural immunity run out within 4 months. Antibodies from vaccine take 9-10 months. Given we're 2+ years in this pandemic you'd have to catch COVID 6+ times to get through each wave thus far with antibodies still in your blood.
Or take the jabs, and get a booster once. And that's only if you got the vaccine early, if you're like most people and waited then you wouldn't even need a booster yet. You'd also be able to fly, take the train, not get harassed by wagies while shopping, go to concerts, dine indoors, and vote.

nice

>n-no nobody is dying healthy young men just drop dead of heart failure all the t-time
lmao, the lengths that vaxfags will go to justify their addictions.

Attached: lmao.jpg (1200x1091, 265.76K)

>more people dead due to covid blah blah
What numbers are we going off here? The "official" death count which has been revised 4 times now? Or the "official" death count from vaccines which have literally never been properly researched? Very disingenuous and impossible argument to make
>healthy teenagers died all the time time was just never reported
No, sorry lol that is simply not the case.
My mistake, one year, still not the 2 years OP said
>still fine
Come back in a few years when you try to have kids
??? Data on deaths and causes is available literally any day of the year and it will be more or less up to date, maybe lagging a month or two behind.

Funny enough, we did not see any spikes in global death rate despite covid being so dangerous
Seething American pretending not to be american

Everyone managed to become convinced that hundreds of thousands were "dying" so you give people too much credit.

Attached: 1623397123780.jpg (1024x746, 54.59K)

>anti vaxxer
>someone dies
>there's a chance the vaccine has side effects

It's a false equivalency when one side is demanding mandates and the other side wants to give people a choice.

I'm a Any Forumstard and believe most /x/ tier conspiracies. But my uncle died on Friday from covid so my wife and I are gonna get the jab. Granted he was 60+ and 300 lbs, but he caught it on a Wednesday, got put on a ventilator Thursday, and is now dead.

I dont like it, I dont trust it, but I'm gonna get it. Wish me luck anons.

>pure blooded
t. suffering from atherosclerosis due to lack of exercise and eating processed food every day

>>no wait
>>everybody is going to die in ten years

how old and fat are you?

>they are only not grifters if they are paid billions by the govt and big companies to push a narrative
What an absolutely braindead stance to hold

pic related is OP

Attached: 1642650331143.png (640x640, 704.04K)

>I must protect the white race
>but also billions of people need to die lmao

Attached: 1569941513212.jpg (500x500, 35.91K)

Mandating a vax pass for basic rights like that -is- throwing an autistic fit, neo-fascist.

>news report claims she’s a fully healthy individual
>goes on to state she had a serious heart condition since birth

Lmfao this bitch is literally the complete opposite of healthy. Journalism is dead

eh I think I’ll just wait it out

>got put on a ventilator

Attached: 1643511813454.jpg (758x792, 91.84K)

>cops kill people with impunity
>end qualified immunity!!
>diplomats wives kill people and face no repercussions
>end diplomatic immunity!!
>corporations don't want to deal with lawsuits alongside their record profits
>look, just trust it, okay?

Attached: 12893781237813.png (667x227, 17.68K)

>Catching COVID gives you worse versions of myocarditis.
This was debunked. The totally trustworthy scientists were comparing only hospitalized covid cases (a.k.a the worst of the worst, tiny minority) with vaccinated general population. It's literal covid misinformation.

Everyone I know who is vaccinated has contracted COVID regardless. I am unvaccinated and have not.

Attached: 1633478877291.jpg (444x562, 175.47K)

>an I'm not an austistic schizo :)

more like the other side blocks traffic and wants to stop anyone from getting the vaccine

you need to leave your basement to catch covid

Imagine defending those who try to murder you.

>As for the athletes falling over, this shit happened all the time but it was never reported except on local news.
>t. actual lying sack of shit that never watched sports in his life

>you must take the vaccine!
>why?
>because corona is deadly!
>I want to take that risk
>but but you might infect me!
>oh so haven't taken the vaccine?
>of course I've taken it, I'm on my third booster
>oh so you're protected?
>well.. yes.
>so why do I have to take it then?
>beca.... YOU JUST HAVE TO OK

Attached: 1636834721856.png (680x760, 145.06K)

I'm sorry but I'm just NOT taking it.
AHAHAHAHAHHA

Attached: 1635264410807.jpg (680x680, 131.91K)

Ah, so the vaccine is going to help us with our atherosclerosis due to lack of exercise and eating processed food?

So being a NEET is safer and more effective than the vaccine then, good to know I’m doing my part.

>CNN isn't monitoring local news, you fuckwit.
You got one thing right I guess cause yeah, that would require them doing some actual journalism.

why do they want to murder me

This is so untrue its actually painful to read

>everybody is going to die in one hundred years

Checkmate atheists.

What are the elites going to do next once the depopulation plan has succeeded and the only people left are Any Forumscels, Facebook schizo boomers, and niggers?

Attached: 1553722373343.jpg (200x200, 4.57K)

Ventilators were quite literally killing people. They quietly admitted it and that's why you stopped hearing all the drama about ventilators. Doctors were killing people intentionally just to make the problem worse

I dont trust doctors