We are the spark that'll light the fire that'll burn the First Order down

>We are the spark that'll light the fire that'll burn the First Order down.

Attached: 1613233005182.jpg (842x456, 235.78K)

This line was way too cringy and I thought "well they'll probably just say it once so I can forget about it". But they kept repeating it like it's their badass motto.

Kablamm, squooshh, zambadabim..
Somewhomst parapatir has returned back.

I wonder what Rian wanted to do with the third act.
This one ends basically saying it will take time to rebuild the resistance now called the rebellion.

We are the matchstick that will aid in creating the spark that will light the fire that'll burn the first order down

>we are the bounty hunter that'll hire another bounty hunter that'll hire a droid that'll hire some bugs to assassinate the first order

nice

Attached: we are the.png (1298x160, 48.85K)

saved

The quote is real

Attached: BN-EI841_schwab_GR_20140902125020b.jpg (1302x827, 109.68K)

I sadly was forced to sit through Last Jedi and Rey's Skywalker after the agonizing Farce Awakens, I could not believe they managed to make even worse movies, but anyway after seeing that crap I still don't understand who won? I mean I know the First Order lost but the Resistance didn't seem to have any identity.. And frankly the First Order didn't either. Both groups seemed to have the maximum size and capability of a town. A galactic republic is supposed to be born from this? Rey awkwardly claims the Skywalker name while being Palpatine's descendant.. how is that supposed to be perceived as a win by the viewers? Quite the head scratcher indeed.

Only way I can possibly interpret it as making sense is that Sheev won. He got Rey to kill him, wiped out the Skywalkers and his heir usurped the Skywalker's and the Jedi's legacy

We are the phosphorus that will coat the matchstick that will create in creating the spark which will set the fuse that will light the fire that'll burn the first order down.

>Palpatine asks her to kill him and then she will have the throne
>She attacks him
>Huh; no no no, not like that
>She kills him using darkside energy
>He dies
>nothing bad happens to her

Attached: 8e4888dba53c98865c2bacc433000bf5.jpg (813x1000, 119.88K)

>we are the fart that will shart the turd that will stink up the whole franchise

Why did the galaxy ignore the first order blowing up 5 planets but suddenly showed up because of Lando?

We are the the lit cigarette in the trash can which the match lit, from which the spark will fall onto the paper, creating the fire that will burn the first order down

Because Lando was the cheese that would make the mouse run on the treadmill that would power the electric lighter that will create the spark that'll light the fire that'll that will call the fire brigade that will run over the First Order as it jaywalks

Boy, Disney REALLY tried very hard to make that line sound epic and "iconic", didn't they?

We are gun that will fire the bullet that will begin the formation of alliances that will lead to WW1 that will write the treaty of Versailles that will give rise to Hitler who will start WW2 that will kill 6 gorillion Jews leading to kikes gaining power whom will buy Star Wars which will lead to the sequel trilogy that will end in the first order burning down.

we are the spark that'll light the oven that'll burn the First Order's pizza.

*sighs*
Somehow Palpatine returned

They really stole movies lines from triple h?

Lmao

What did you say?

Attached: 63CDAB5F-D910-4CBB-9B61-CAADF58ADD11.jpg (1024x681, 34.61K)

Disney should redo Episode 9. No creator wants to touch the era after the sequels because it's just so unclear as to who won and how a new Republic is supposed to rise from these ashes. Make a new movie, unconstrained by the two-year film cycle, tailor-made to allow Star Wars to expand past the sequel era.

>he said with conviction

>We are the hand that will turn the crank which kicks the bucket that drops the marble into the bathtub that launches the man who drops the mousetrap on the First Order.

THEY FLY NOW?