Did you like the first movie, Any Forums?

Did you like the first movie, Any Forums?

Attached: Sharkino.jpg (1128x928, 219.14K)

Chinks stealing a bunch of Jaws imagery.

No

Will it bring back the old cast? And will it be R-rated at least?

its ok

Attached: libingbing.jpg (1280x1946, 184.45K)

>Did you like the first movie, Any Forums?

Not really.

They took out a lot of the crazy stuff from the book, making it more tame and lame.

They couldn’t even put the flashback scene where the Meg eats a T-Rex. The best scene in the entire book. The scene everyone would have loved to have seen. They had ONE job.

It had some funny moments, I just wish the sequel focuses more on the mega fauna that lives in the deep trench. Maybe a giant squid attack? Would be a nice intro scene at least.

It’s crazy just how determined Hollywood was to get that book made into a movie. It took like 20 years.

yeah. it was fun.

It wasn't as bad as I was expecting but that name REALLY isn't doing it any favors. I dont know what they're thinking with this shit.

Where are they supposed to go with the series exactly? The first one already had the big thing and then the even bigger thing, what now, an even bigger big thing?

The Gig

Most blatant attempt at pandering to a foreign audience I've ever seen.

>book
Didn't even know it was one. Is the book good

livyatan obviously

Attached: 6.png (1024x765, 717.12K)

>see this with my bf
>need to watch it dubbed because he's a bit dumb
>all characters get normal voices
>chinese woman hero person is dubbed with the hardest asian accent they could find
the underlying racism got me through the movie
it was so bad

The first movie has legitimately like five people die on screen. How do you make the first big shark attack movie in years and not have the shark fucking attack people? The book is so much better.
If it does end up following the books at all we'd get other vicious sea monsters and a ridiculous nuclear fission subplot with Russians and incest. Good times.

It should have been a litty, R-Rated sharKino with lots of raunchy humor. Too bad the Chinese funding doomed it to be a bland PG-13 flick. It had potential and squandered it.

>flashback scene where the Meg eats a T-Rex
it's a childrens brook right?

The Meg is bigger.

I would watch it if the Chinese weren't involved. They gave us Covid. They can fuck away tjhemselves

Underrated

>SPIELBERG OWNS SHARKS!!!!

The entire "plot" of the movie such that it was, was a precocious little Chinese girl desperately trying to force Jason Statham to fall in love with her mother

I thought that Parent Trap shit was kind of charming but it's weird to think it's supposed to be PRO-Chinese

Attached: meiying.jpg (1264x520, 113.84K)

I just don't like seeing Chinese or Blacks in my films