YOU

YOU
MUST
CHOOOOOOOOOOOOSE

Attached: Disney-and-Universal-icons-together-8106308.jpg (2560x1440, 379.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5bN5b11H4_s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

universal
fuck nu-disney

Well I'm not a fuckin child so idgaf

for me it's turkey legs and chimichangas and churros and thousands and thousands of happy running children

Disney's dead.
They're going to have to lose a lot more money and clout before somebody actually talented will be able to exploit their weakness to make something actually good again.

They're so big now, who knows if that's even possible.

>The evening star is shining bright
>So make a wish and hold on tight
>There's magic in the air tonight
>And anything can happen...
youtu.be/5bN5b11H4_s

Universal has NOTHING on this level of kino

Attached: Happily_Ever_After_Poster.jpg (587x900, 207.73K)

Universal at its best has a leg up on Disney currently, but Harry Potter being god tier doesn't actually make up for the fact that it's trapped in a park that otherwise feels like Busch Gardens. They have nothing on the level of overall theming and experience of Walt Disney World and I don't know if they ever will. Even at Disney's trajectory, the feeling of riding the monorail from Magic Kingdom to Epcot is more memorable than most middle level Universal lands

going to both next week

Attached: homerhigh.jpg (1280x720, 79.14K)

What if I have two nukes

disney is fucking awesome if you're rich it's a whole different experience

haven't been to disney since 2015. I went to universal though in 2020 and it was right after they had reopened after being closed due to coronavirus, so the park was entirely empty and I was able to do every ride in each park in a single day, it was a based trip.

They're just as bad as each other these days but >10 years ago WDW wiped the floor with Universal

Does Disney World have the Velocicoaster?
I didn't think so

Attached: velocicoaster.jpg (2100x1400, 3.52M)

This is also assuming Disney is incapable of course correcting. Right now Disney should be terrified of what Epic Universe will do for the Universal brand image, but that park also isn't opening until 2025 and a lot can change in just a few years.
Obviously it fucking sucks that Disney is currently pinching pennies like a board room of kikes, but all of their horrible decisions can basically be undone over night if they go into panic mode.

Can I have Knott's Berry/Knott's Scary Farm instead? I would also accept Six Flags.

Disneyworld if you're a person of taste who actually appreciates good food, attention to detail, history, and atmosphere.

Universal if you like zoom-zoom coasters and sitting in front of screens while your chair shakes.

I don't watch amerimutt products. I'm not interested in watching niggers.

Universal is what Six Flags fans assume Disney is like, but in reality Disney is on such another level it's absurd.

If you are somebody who is going PURELY for mid to high intensity thrill rides, then Universal is a better bang for your buck I suppose, but the level of theming, hospitality, food, and immersion in Disney is entirely unmatched.
I think the reason why park threads usually lean towards saying universal is because Any Forums is in that perfect age group of 15-21 where things like immersion and guest experience don't really matter as much as raw thrills, which is okay, but something that they will very likely get over. This goes especially true for the people itt who are saying they prefer Six Flags. Having the biggest roller coaster doesn't actually equal the best day in the park.

That isn't to say I think Disney is objectively better in every single way btw, I actually think as far as the last 10 years are concerned Universal has gone above and beyond their previous standard while Disney has been faultering. Harry Potter land reaches above Disney quality, and it's funny to now see Disney try to play catchup. The issue of course is one amazing land can only help so much when it's right next to Toon Lagoon and the Jimmy Fallon ride.
With Epic Universe coming out I genuinely wouldn't be surprised to see there be a flip in the ruler of the industry, but as for right now I'd rather spend a day in Animal Kingdom and not ride a damn thing than I would ride every single attraction in Islands of Adventure.

I've worked at both Islands of Adventure, Epcot, and Hollywood Studios by the way. I'm largely unbiased and consider myself a park enthusiast moreso than a Disney shill. I know my shit.

Attached: epcot-entrance-1.jpg (2560x1707, 758.28K)

>Universal if you like zoom-zoom coasters and sitting in front of screens while your chair shakes.

Disney obviously has atmosphere dominated.
But they only have like 2 real coasters and they're mid-level at that.
Literally every other ride is chair shaking in front of a screen or rolling in front of a diorama.

Universal cause super mario land soon

Then obviously you nuke California twice.

Tell me you haven't been to Disney World without telling me you haven't been to Disney World.

Diagon Alley is better themed than anything Disney have and Super Nintendo World also looks great. have been playing catch up ever since Universal opened the Wizarding World. They're finally opening their answer to Gringotts this year, whilst having nothing that matches Hagrid's bike coaster.

Epic Universe is also confirmed for 2025 and could be incredible.

I hate zoomers so much it's unreal

>everyone saying Disney is better at theming and immersion

Attached: ratio3x2_1800.jpg (1800x1200, 144.38K)

Galaxy's Edge's theming is technically as good as Daigon Alley's, unfortunately it's based on Nu-Star Wars which no one really cares much about.

depends on the park
epcot and hollywood studios are trash tier. glorified shopping malls

animal kingdom is beautiful, but barely no rides

It's true and one doomed hotel doesn't change that.
I noticed that when it comes to theme parks, this board loves to pretend only projects of the past 5 years count when that's obviously not the case

Like this for example:
Diagon Alley is arguably better than anything at Disney (Pandora gives it a run for it's money) but who gives a fuck when Diagon Alley needs to share real estate with Simpsons Land

If you think Epcot is trash then you are truly lost.

Holy fuck dude

I've probably been more than you honestly.
Rock-n-Roller Coaster.
Everest Expedition.

>Magic Kingdom
Space Mountain is incredibly whatever.
Thunder/Splash Mountain are low level coasters
Everything else is dark rides through dioramas or watching a screen/puppet show while they spray shit at you.

>Epcot
Main attraction is a standard spinny room ride.
Everything else is shit.
Would be cool if they bumped up the international area with better more authentic food and restaurants, but I believe theyre actually run through deals with those countries and they usually dont give a shit.
Only Japan and the German Beer Garden are worth eating at.

>MGM or whatever theyre calling it now
Rock-n-Roller Coaster - pretty solid
Tower of Terror - standard drop ride with honestly incredible theming
everything else is bad shows
Haven't been since Star Wars added

>Animal Kingdom
Expedition Everest - Solid coaster
the worst river rapids ride ever
ride a bus through a zoo
everything else is shows with live animals/petting zoos or shit

I am an adult.
These things are great fun for kids, and the atmosphere and consistency of theming and service are incredible.
But I want to get drunk and feel like I might die.

They were a bit too shameless in copying the Wand Fitting with the lightsaber building and the roleplaying stuff was a disaster.

>charge $200 for a lightsaber and fuck knows how much more for a robe
>they don't let adults wear them in the park
>they recently stopped giving you a carry case with the lightsaber so you're forced to carry your $200 lightsaber is a thin plastic bag (but you can spend $50 to get a 'premium' carry case.

Meanwhile Universal let you wear robes, the wands cost 1/4 as much and can be used to interact with elements at the park

>$5,000USD/night +tip

You could have just said "I'm a retard zoomer who only likes coasters" and saved yourself a fuckload of time posting.

>Space Mountain is incredibly whatever.
opinion immediately discarded, didn't read the rest

not an argument
atleast discuss it

Used to be a huge Disney fag, my love for the parks have died since 2015. Visiting Universal and even Six Flags made me realize how outdated and behind Disney World is on everything.

Majority of rides are decaying and aren’t being fixed, Disney would rather “retheme” an old ride than create brand new experiences, prices are insane, crowds are more unruly and shittier than ever, no fucking nighttime parade in forever, cast members literally look like they hate their lives now, even the theming of the parks - which Disney fags always claim is the best part about it - went down the tubes. You can’t tell me Epcot or Hollywood studios has any coherent theming anymore. Star Wars and marvel shit is just plopped down in the most random locations. Animal kingdom is the only park that didn’t fuck up its theming yet and Magic Kingdom is getting there (oh boy, a New Orleans princess and the frog ride in fucking frontierland, that makes sense)

If you unironically still defend Disney World you’re part of the problem. Disneyland in California is still aight but I don’t visit enough to care about it

>Only Japan and the German Beer Garden are worth eating at.
Oh my god

>standard drop ride
It's LITERALLY not

No. The fact that you called one of the parks "MGM or whatever they're calling it now" proves you know absolutely fuck all nothing about the parks.

Diagon Alley is literally on the other side of a lake to Simpsons. It's been rumoured for a long time that they're going to expand the "London" side of things to include a ministry of magic ride.

Attached: 603949baly1gw6h56tmd4j21400u07gk.jpg (1200x900, 83.53K)

That's not the point at all

Disney is riding on decades of genius. Your pic is just one of many examples of where it's been going wrong.

>But I want to get drunk and feel like I might die.

EPCOT is perfect then? Universal can't compete with the booze there. Then go ride Mission Space and have a heart attack.

i only watch productions from northern europe

>EPCOT is perfect then?
Even the booze at EPCOT is weak.

SIX FLAGS OVER ATLANTA

Tell me right now where you get better booze at Universal.

HOLY SHIT A REPLICA OF JAPANESE AND GERMAN BUILDINGS WHERE I CAN BUY FOOD AND DISNEY MERCH OMH aAAAAAAHHHHH

I haven't been to Universal and have made no statements about them.
I know they have more coasters which is interesting to me.

Honestly more of a Six Flags guy.
RIP Astroworld

Stop pretending you are old enough to drink