Mogs Isabella Moner as Hollywood's go-to young latine

>Mogs Isabella Moner as Hollywood's go-to young latine
>Mogs Samara Weaving as Hollywood's new horror it girl

Is there anything she can't do?

Attached: Jenna Ortega.jpg (1131x1600, 257K)

>Olivia Rodrigo and Jenna Ortega both turn 18
>Moner just vanishes off the face of the earth, except for getting blacked and posting herself having a mental breakdown on insta
sad!

She's very cute but Moner is still cuter imo.

No.

Attached: Sir Anthony Hopkins with fans.webm (640x360, 2.77M)

Yes, but why did they make Dora so sexy?

Attached: 1639974146665.jpg (1600x2400, 529.09K)

She can't act

Debatable.

Attached: 1640532048978.webm (1920x795, 3M)

Need to see their feet to decide

the debate will be over once she goes nude

loved watching her kiss maddie ziegler

and merced can? lol

I watched that babysitter movie and then went and coomed to her hair on IG

Imagine seeing your daughter walk around the house like that ffs. I'd convert to islam and force Burqa on her candy ass

Imagine seeing your *adopted* daughter walk around the house like that ffs. I would divorce my wife and have a new bride.

As an Englishman, I deserve a Latin gf.

Attached: 1620214332656.webm (780x438, 2.62M)

Just watching her move makes me feel like she exists outside my scope. I see her smile, see her drink and it's like I'm hearing someone speak in a language I don't understand. I know what I see is beautiful but I my mind isn't able to understand how it could be possible, how she could exist in this bleak world. In stressful moments during the day I find myself, eyes closed, repeating her movements in my mind like a forbidden mantra but I can't escape to her too often lest the world I'm forced to exist in become to unbearable for my mind to take. She is paradise. Hope in a listless existence.

>Not allowed to colonize this anymore
How did we fuck up so badly?

Man what's that neck thing called? It's like she's wearing a collar but she's not. Really ups the sexiness of the ensemble.

A choker. My young sister in law wears them 24/7 and even gets them for birthdays and Christmas, it's kind of gross. What's worse is I'm a 90s kid that grew up in the 2000's so chokers are a big kink for me, but now I have to be careful about what color or shape I get my wife otherwise it's super fucking weird.

Attached: 1643208125875.png (287x386, 111.63K)

Time to expand your empire nigel

I was on line to meet a young celeb female I am into and many of the young fans meeting her were wearing chokers