What your favorite fictional hero from Television and Film, Any Forums?

Attached: america fictional hero.jpg (750x1002, 91.35K)

in the end they bombed some empty warehouses and just lied about how many Americans they killed to their people. It's kind of crazy how quickly that whole situation defused, considering the leaders involved at the time. Makes me think this was all agreed to behind closed doors before it even happened.

Joe Biden is American hero for freeing americans from drumph's fascist regime

t. sore losers

sounds like cope and seethe to me

Supremely based.

He probably got a little too powerful for the mullahs so they greenlit him as a sort of gift to. Trump

>muslims whining about fictional heroes

Who could forget our hero's most inspiring words?

Attached: biden stupid.jpg (640x572, 55.51K)

It's so funny that they're mentioning Spongebob, yet Fiveish, the man who made the call to kill Soleimani, remains unmolested.

Attached: fiveish.jpg (480x360, 15.63K)

t. Islamophobic racist chud

remember when biden said "poor kids" can be just as good as "white kids"? what did he mean by this?

Hell yeah dude

What heroes do they have? Jontron? Give me a break.
(Yes, jontron is persian, he hides it from his fans)

This post is much stupider than you meant it to be. Why would that make him their hero?

>w-we would attack you, but your only hero is SPONGEBOB!
How convenient for them.

It's because of that plane they accidentally shot down. They got real quiet after that.

Christian latinxbros... they got us...

tfw our godless, nihilistic and isolated culture of consumerism has actually made us entirely antifragile to the efforts of brown invaders.

it's funny because it's true

He meant that stupid niggers can do math too, which is actually progressive and brave if you think about it.

Why are you people pretending like Trump wasn't a rambling buffoon as well.

There's a difference between fumbling your words and being genuinely senile.

America is literally too dumb to live and too dumb to die.