How come Spider-Man movies don't picture Peter as the chad he was in the 1994 series?

How come Spider-Man movies don't picture Peter as the chad he was in the 1994 series?

Attached: Spider-Peter.jpg (627x476, 53.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sMk-HPBF6Mw
youtube.com/watch?v=43si9s7ulU8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Spiderman isn't supposed to be a Chad . The show got it wrong. Also that whole thing with the old grandma spider talking to him was unnecessary

cuz theyre gay
Hobgoblin>Green Goblin

White guys can't be cool it's not allowed

because women like to fantasize about emotionally sensitive twinks and men will watch anything with a marvel sticker on it

All the game he got was sticking his dick into water. He's no chad.

He definitely fucked Felicia otherwise he's a gaylord

There's nothing more chad than when he was wearing the symbiote in this show.

youtu.be/sMk-HPBF6Mw

>Spiderman isn't supposed to be a Chad
He hasn't been an awkward teenager since the 90s even in the comics dude.

He was pretty damn awkward in Ultimate Spiderman

Anything with that guy Bendis I think was his name was him projecting his insecure soiboy mindset and inevitable homosexuality on Peter.

Ultimate Spider-Man is an alternative version from the 616 one.

SHOOOCCKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Attached: spidani.jpg (3840x2160, 501.1K)

Because comicbook IP always thrives on teenage markets, and teenager Peter Parker is more relatable than adult Peter Parker. Simple as.

Who cares about the comics? Spider-Man's infinitely cooler when he's a chad, especially when he's sticking his dick in all sorts of chicks

Emo Parker was goofy, but as Spider-Man he was chad-lite
youtube.com/watch?v=43si9s7ulU8

She added depth to his arc, though how her identity was resolved was disappointing. Her place in the Green Goblin story line was real kino.

Felicia said that he changed and she didn't recognise him anymore. I.e. no more women, i.e. not chad.

>and teenager Peter Parker is more relatable than adult Peter Parker.
Maybe for you.

What are you talking about, she was just there because Stan Lee wanted his wife to have some work. Completely unnecessary character

I hope Mark Hamill plays Roderick Kingsley in a movie. I know he's Macendale in the cartoon but they basically wrote him as the Kingsley incarnation up until he gets his ass whooped in Goblin Wars.

In 1994 that is what a nerd looked like