Don't go woke, go broke

Don't go woke, go broke.

Attached: 1623070130968.png (755x669, 302.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DvxxdZpMFHg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> 4 billion in market value
Is that measured in good goy points? Because if not then wouldn't spotify just go out of business?

isn't spotify a music app?, why do they have joe rogan anyway, he's not a musician?

They're about to lose a lot more.

Attached: Blunt.jpg (640x481, 45.15K)

who

kek based blunt

i sure love "money" that aren real

James Blunt

literally who

youtube.com/watch?v=DvxxdZpMFHg

Keep on rockin' in the free world anons.

Attached: 80 fill out with lot numbers lookup.jpg (2101x2100, 427.12K)

Yeah I think Spotify is fine, dude. NOOOOOOOOOO NOT MY MISINFOMATIONERINO NOOOOOOOOOO. Fucking faggots. Give me a break.

who?
is this that gear of war commercial song?

Attached: 80weightcardstock - vaccine.jpg (2101x2100, 598.95K)

lol James Blunt. the blandest flavor of bland.

>Because if not then wouldn't spotify just go out of business?
Of course not, it only means their stocks went down a bit over 10 bucks (and they were already on decline so this probably didn't have much to do with it). It's still the most used music app by FAR

Kek time to buy, it'll shoot up shortly

I have never heard a Neil Young song, why would they lost fucking 4B$ for some boomer shit music?

this is very funny

This

Blunt is based

The thing about all this is that if they do get Rogan removed then they can do it with anyone that does not align with their views/ideology. So what if people that listen to him wont get the vax, all that matters if you get it yourself... I mean you should be protected from the unvax'd that is if the vaccine actually works.

Because the hedge fund managers who determine the market are a bunch of literal boomers.

Lmfao it's been dropping since last year if anything Joe has kept them afloat

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-162313_Adblock Browser.jpg (954x597, 98.31K)

not taking the vaccine just because people say i should :)

go woke go broke is wrong
You need to be performitively woke or you get cancelled

I love the fact Young thinks he's some kind of big shot, issuing ultimatums, I bet Rogan has ten time the listeners his mediocre music has

>I have never heard a Neil Young song
Millions have never heard or don't give a fuck about Fear Factor Host's Incel Masturbation Show

Spotify's share has been dropping since november

What kind of human bug becomes a journalist? Like, I could never do these rhetorical tricks on a daily basis without feeling stupid as fuck

>t. Neil