Impressive. Very nice

Impressive. Very nice.

The Wolf of Wall Street > Don't Look Up > War Dogs

Attached: 1643555515692.jpg (1000x1000, 159.83K)

I still remember when you were so fat they wouldn't let you board planes. Though you appear to have scrubbed what links you could and bumped the rest with a fake airplane sex story.

I look pretty much exactly like him (when hes fat)

i have to loose weight. im fasting all day and eating just once a day. it can be whatever i want, but im cutting out mainly soda and sugary deserts, both weaknesses for my lard ass. the fasting isnt so bad either, because instead of worrying about food all day i can just focus on losing weight just moving around. at this rate i dont even need to exercise, i lose about a pound and a half a day

That's great friend, hope you're succesfull. Don't get discouraged when you hit a plateau and start losing less weight, it just means you've made significant progress and aren't in the same fatty bracket as before

He looks like Paul Rudd's retarded brother with the weightloss.

im 250 rn and i got covid recently so i havent been trying very hard. but ill get back into it

kek what is this

Attached: Jonah-Hill-nancy-rules-tattoo.jpg (1000x905, 107.46K)

Maybe he has a big crush on Fran Drescher?

Sub 200 by summer pal

Attached: 56255b74c02baaa5ddc5697f636de3ec.jpg (1080x720, 45.96K)

thats the idea, i want to be at least 200 by the summer. there is no excuse. ive been fat my whole life (30) and i cant blame my shithead fathers eating habits anymore. i have to do what he never could and get in shape

We're in a similar boat, I've never been fit, but I've truly become a fatass since October. Gonna hit the rope ane shut my piehole, we'll both get there by summer

Unless you're really short, and thus classified obese, then over 10 pounds a month of weight less is not healthy and can leave you with really bad looking skin. Having a goal is very good, but make sure to reach it in a healthy way so that you don't add a new issue to have with your body at the end. 1 pound a week is what you should be aiming for at most if you aren't obese. Also, if you weigh yourself daily, make sure to log it somewhere. Your weight can fluctuate a few pounds daily, so graph the data and make sure it has a downward trend over time instead of obsessing over daily weight. Good luck user, I went from 225 pounds with almost no muscle to fairly muscular at 180 pounds. Also make sure to stick to it, and don't let compliments get to your head. You know your goal, don't stop sooner.

This nigger looking spiffy

who cares if i have baggy skin? fasting will take care of that no problem. fasting is the best way to lose weight, period.

YES HE IS BASED

Attached: classy_jonah.jpg (1699x937, 543.34K)

No, the best way is cooking your meals yourself while weighing food to measure portions so you can count calories in vs calories out. And of course, weight training added on top of that. Has the side effect of teaching you how to eyeball normal portions over time too, so eventually you can get fairly accurate calorie estimates just by looking.

i am learning how to cook my own meals and whats been working is just eating lots of meat and no carbs. i dont need to go to the gym cus i work outside landscaping all day.

when i eat, at the start of the day, i fill myself up. i dont do that bullshit counting shit, i just eat my fill of scambled eggs, sausage or bacon, drink plenty of water and fast the rest of of the day. the weight falls off.

An obese mower of other mens lawns.

You must be beating the women off with a stick.

i get paid 27 bucks an hour. what do you do?

I just starve myself as much as possible and replace meals with cigarettes. Never felt better.

also not other mens lawns, mine. i have 4 properties to clean regularly, all of them owned by my dad. when he dies, theyre mine. i just do this so i dont have to go find a real job, but it keeps me busy

Doesn't sound like something you can keep up for a prolonged time. Learn good habits.

>Doesn't sound like something you can keep up for a prolonged time.
what doesnt? eating eggs and bacon every morning and fasting the rest of the day to lose weight? you dont even need to work out, just not eat. this is very optimal, maybe try fasting yourself. fasting has been practiced for centuries and is embedded in various religions for a reason, its a great habit. ill probably continue to fast periodically after the weight is gone