Previously, on LOST…

Previously, on LOST…

Attached: 8836EB17-9D39-486B-B2C9-C70E1171716F.jpg (590x333, 8.96K)

Attached: 1620658781068.gif (498x280, 2.87M)

Hijacking this because I’ve been rewatching L O S T recently and it turns out I had it switched up all along, the early seasons were actually the bad ones. Now hear me out, obviously there are still plenty of gems there, but it’s really hard to enjoy them when every single episode is full of mysteries, loose ends and random trivia that you now know will amount to absolutely nothing. Not to mention the amount of time spend on characters that feel like little more than filler now (hello Michael, Walt, Boone, Shannon). And another big thing is the ‘the others’ make no fucking sense in these early seasons. Back when it first aired their weird behaviour was excusable with their mysteriousness, but now when you know what they’re about, the shit they pull is completely nonsensical.

I still think the last season is really bad, but the other later seasons held up really well. There’s a lot less open mysteries, the cast are mostly the same till the end so you don’t waste time with characters that amount to nothing and they actually start to answer some questions instead of just asking new ones for cliffhangers purposes.

PS sawyer is so fucking cool and handsome it hurts to watch I’m so fucking jealous

reeeeEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 42000000.jpg (1428x482, 153.1K)

Why did Kate pull such a disturbed face at his orange smile. It was charming

Sawyer is based. Season 1 is a special kind of kino. Season 5 is based and the older i become the more I appreciate season 6 (however the Dogan and Lennon and sayyid stuff is dumb).

Every rewatch i get more and more mad at Kate for being such a stupid cunt. If she would just have listened to Jack on ONE of the 8 occasions where he told her what to do, the entire outcome would have been different in their favour. She is the worst character and written as a literal plot device. Also fuck Ben, that smug slimey jew wannabe cunt.

THE GAME

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 87.56K)

Agree that season 4 and 5 get a bad rap, some kino parts
>we have to go back

Pepepains

I'm watching season 5 and I'm liking it, but it just feels like a big departure from the other seasons, which isn't a bad thing necessarily since all of the seasons are like this. The different color filtering has been a bit challenging to adjust to, and I know there is comedic moments in the previous seasons but some stuff just feels cartoony, like Frogurt yelling about the fire only to immediately be hit by flaming arrows, or Juliet commenting on the Orchid still being there in the time period they flsahed to, only for the flashes to happen again and it's gone.

s4 and 5 are great, but i wouldn't say early seasons are bad. the mysteries were interesting and fun, uncovering clues and theory crafting each week with lostpedia forums was the most kino viewing experience

Season 5 is underrated, so many people say it's shit but it's actually pretty good. Sawyer is the original chad for millenials. I also liked seeing Jack in bone tomahawk as brooder, absolute kino character in that film, the man can act and it's a shame he's blacklisted. Only the last season of LOST is bad, every other season is great in its own way. I liked faraday, miles and the time travel in season 5. And with how "woke" and forced diversity has ruined so much television and film, LOST is a prime example of doing diversity correctly, jin/sun/sayid are good examples how to do it, and even michael was alright if you ignore the constant WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALT shit he pulled every episode.
They don't make em like they used to, that era of television series airing between 2004-2012 was so fucking good, we didn't know how good we had it. For me? it's Locke/Sawyer/Desmond, the chad trio.

Nothing compares to LOST. I don't think I've enjoyed a TV series since this finished

Also i still haven't forgiven the showrunners for what they did to Locke... he deserved better.

Attached: 1574295073618.jpg (780x691, 20.09K)

Rewatching lost for the third time and thanks for the comfy thread fellas. Now that my gf of 3 years left me i cant explain how it feels to go back to the only show where you actually feel some kind if connection with the characters and get invested in their lives

I like Ben but I hate Michael's fate on the show. Ben has the potential to go to heaven but Michael didn't properly redeem himself because reasons. Michael was wasted potential: the character

now that i think about it, i still haven't seen season 6, maybe only a few episodes. I've rewatched the first 5 seasons many times but when the last season was airing i was a teenager and just completely forgot about it and played video games instead. Years later i came back and still only watched until the end of season 5, i know how it ends and all that but think since i'm going to rewatch LOST since it's been about 5 years since i did, i'll watch all of it including season 6 this time. Atleast i'll have new content that i haven't seen. Weird how you can watch a series so many times but still somehow not watch the final season. Maybe that's why i think so highly of it, even though i know the last season sucks and how it ends, not watching it and only experiencing the greatness that is the first 5 seasons is a good memory. This time i'm wondering if i should download the 4k rips but another part of me thinks watching LOST in super high quality wasn't meant to be and you should watch it in regular 1080p quality at the most.

Yeah, he deserved better than dying lost and confused.
I think that shit they introduce about smokey kind of feeling like Locke was just there to appease people upset at John’s sad fate, but it just feels out of place and doesn’t even do anything. I don’t even think most people remember that being a thing in the last season.

I just started season 2, I hope saint Locke will survive for a lot longer, i love is character. I wanna lick Evangeline abs and pits. Sawyer is so cool, he really grew on me. The pregnant wahmen is cheesy as fuck. My nigga Michael is for real, no cap, a cool dude. And I’m happy that the retarded incestuous dude got “Republic Guarded”

Most kino cliffhanger in a tv show ?

Attached: EW3q-6XXQAAxIjb.jpg (1125x618, 76.1K)

yep nothing beats through the looking glass.

Attached: gdsggewyw.jpg (2271x956, 188.34K)

>charming
a bunch of people just died from a plane crash, how would she know he got his legs back