Alf

Was it a good show?

Attached: 265935E1-8A7E-4D88-A148-57FB062DB1E2.jpg (750x736, 195.16K)

Overrated as hell, the first season was fine and then the quality dropped

Wasn't the guy who wrote it a heroin addict?

The daughter was hot. Is there a HD rip?

Attached: 360p.jpg (474x627, 47.02K)

Not especially, but watch Permanent Midnight to get an idea of what was going on behind the scenes. That shit is kino.

It was the best. The Tanner being ashame inventing nonsense excuses was peak comedy.

It was a fun show when I was a kid. I can't imagine enjoying it as an adult.

The guy who played the dad had sex with men for crack

Willie liked willies

Attached: images-of-max-wright.jpg (940x470, 40.05K)

remember how he ate cats at first then they dropped it?
it was because kids were putting their cats in microwaves like alf
they also cut a scene with a fork in a socket over a similar incident

became a really nice milf

Attached: kult-serie-quotalfquot-das-treiben-die-stars-von-damals-heute-andreaelson12.jpg (658x370, 28.36K)

thanks i watch toy galaxy too

>From 1986 to 1990, Wright appeared in the sitcom ALF as Willie Tanner, a typical father of a middle-class family, who finds an alien who has crash-landed on Earth. Despite becoming his best-known performance, the actor despised the role due to its huge technical demands and the fact that he, a human, played a supporting character for an "inanimate object". "It was hard work and very grim", he stated in a 2000 interview to People.[8] He was also, reportedly, very happy when the show was canceled in 1990. "I was hugely eager to have it over with", he said in the same interview. According to his co-star in the show, Anne Schedeen, "there was one take, and Max walked off the set, went to his dressing room, got his bags, went to his car and disappeared. Nobody had to say, ‘Wrap,’ and there were no goodbyes". However, Wright later admitted that as the years passed he looked back at ALF with less animosity and conceded that "It doesn't matter what I felt or what the days were like, ALF brought people a lot of joy."[8]
Stage

schizo confirmed?

That's not being schizo. That's a very good reason to feel despair I'd you're trying to be an actor and you just end up being a toy"s supporting actor

Crack addict. Also a homosexual.

Attached: 6a0133f3d3c884970b0133f3d3f0fe970b-600wi.jpg (600x810, 163.32K)

That movie is fucking insane! I never see it discussed here.

The DiC cartoon was absolute kino
the sitcom was typical 80s sitcom but with a puppet

No, the only "good" thing about its legacy was Alf's brief appearance in the anti-drug cartoon from the 90s and some video where two russian girls have a threesome with a big stuffed alf.

too be fair taking drugs will turn you gay
(ex: Tiger King)

awesome show

I used to look at national Inquirer while waiting for my mom at the grocery store and remember showing her this. She read it fast and thought it said Alf was caught on a crackhouse and was how does a puppet do that?