What is the symbolism of this scene?

what is the symbolism of this scene?

Attached: 5421tgcgk1.jpg (718x418, 131.11K)

WHY ARE THEY SHOWING SATAN AS A BABY? AND WHO IS THE BITCH HOLDING HIM?

That’s a really ugly baby

Midgets are a Satan's creation

It was a good movie.

Jews corrupt

It's a perversion of the Holy Mother and the Christ Child. Mary and Jesus but evil

Peter dinklage being annoying

daily reminder lucifer and the fallen angels myth is a story from jewish mysfsitcm or kabbalah. its all made up and not real. enoch is a highly contested book that was added later

the book of job tells us god is the one who controls evil, and is in control of all things, not "satan" (which just translates to accuser or slanderer, ie bad evil people not a supernatural being with a pitchfork horns and a tail)

The symbolism of the scene is that Mel Gibson is a hack and Passion of the Christ is garbage.

That's a Jewish rewrite/cope right

do you believe in the boogyman too? kek

I like that it’s subtly disturbing instead of giant horns and bloody eyes. The contrast of a really old face grinning in schadenfreude on a babies body is disturbing enough. And the mother draped in black instead of Marys white, while still looking like a human woman the contrast comes from the unnatural and distinct jew nose.

Yeah, it's a very well done perversion. A less capable director would have given him a goatie or black eyes or some shit.

Attached: _6a5abc24-a9b4-11e6-9005-31625660f15f.jpg (640x480, 19.57K)

lil nigga got alot on his mind

Closer to I thought it was the antichrist. And was a mocking sort of 'while your father has abandoned you/ left you here to suffer. I am loved and comforted, I am here in my mothers arms being looked after'.

This. But I also think the scene shows that satan thought he was winning some kind of victory over Christ with what was happening and didn't realize that even this was part of God's plan and would accomplish great good for mankind.

I just thought jews use cope to say devil good, god bad

You just confirmed his point.

more like medieval mysticism inherited from roman religions