Why would Peter do this to his own kin?

Attached: SmartSelect_20220130-224740_Chrome.jpg (1440x1827, 779.26K)

says the guy who doesn't mind continuing the minstrel show.

Dinklage took a bunch of demeaning roles early on to get paid and build his career but now that he’s the king of the midges, he’s decided nobody else should be afforded the same opportunity.

And besides that, did he really think they’d be that disrespectful to them in 2022?

Mini me built that selfish cunt

He stood on the shoulders of midgets.

7 good dwarves vs the evil one. Sounds like a movie plot

Isn't peter dinklage some kind of midget that is rare and not genetic? So compared to the majority of these guys, he's not even dealing with the fact that his children will be pretty much cursed. Peter dinklage talking about anything like this is like some middle class suburb black guy telling you about how hard being black is lol.

I wouldn't doubt it because his face is pretty normal compared to the midgets I've seen in my time.

Peter dickhead just seems like the ultimate narcissist

He hates himself(dwarfs)

Peter Dinklage is also a racist who demeans white people. Fuck that cunt.

>makes bank from midge-lovers and midge-haters alike
>benches 200 lbs
>could kick your ass even if you're twice his size
>call him a minstrel
Did that feel good? Do you feel like a big man now?

From the thumbnail I thought that was kevin smith

He still has midgeface with the huge forehead, I don't think he's one of the lucky ones who are just short but with normal heads.

Attached: J6UBK2GF7RBZTMZAOH6H5O2GYY.jpg (1280x843, 95.67K)

If you were twice his size you'd still be a manlet, midge.

Warwick came out against Dinklage. APOLOGIZE

Attached: Warwick Davis tall.jpg (322x743, 76.55K)

wtf is this real?

Yeah. He finally saved up enough to pay for "the surgery". We're fucked now lads.

I KNEEL

Attached: 1613473985315.jpg (405x720, 41.48K)

Why? To talk to him?

This is so retarded.
Pretty sure Peter Dinklage’s comments didn’t change Disney’s mind on the direction they were taking the seven dwarfs. I read the articles when this all happened and it seemed more like Disney coming out and reassuring people, because of Dinklage’s comments, that they weren’t going the typical direction that he thought they were. No one lost their jobs and nothing changed.