Protagonist slowly realises that despite all his effort, he’ll probably never have a gf and a happy life

>protagonist slowly realises that despite all his effort, he’ll probably never have a gf and a happy life

Attached: F4C3B87F-EE7D-4E48-BC08-2BDE5D56FD85.png (321x339, 10.91K)

I just want a job, maaaannn

Quit smoking and I’ll consider it.

I just want to deploy a successful scam and make at least several 100,000 dollars selling an overpriced and useless product then ride off into the sunset

if you're making shitty threads like this i doubt you've put much effort into it

i dont actually care about having a gf but i do wish i was happy.
problem is i dont know HOW to be happy, i dont know what is the thing that im missing...

>protagonist.
You're an extra in the background with 0 lines. Not even pretending to talk. Nothing.

check these that should make you happy

tranny cope

I wish I'd never gone clean, I was happy in my wasted delusions of grandeur.

Attached: 1643353747983.jpg (284x284, 12.88K)

>he felt for the "hapinness" meme

if you were a miserable person before, you'd be a miserable person with a gf even if she loved you with every fiber of her being, which wouldn't happen anyway

Why settle for happiness? Life isn't supposed to be happy. This is a childish söylent mentality.

It would’ve ruined you long term. I say this as someone who’s watched family members slowly kill themselves via drug/alcohol addiction first hand. You did the right thing I promise.

name at least 5 movies that do this

So it’s the Chad thing to live in constant misery?

Drive?

but Gosling fixed the pipes

Attached: mpv-shot0029.jpg (1280x533, 118.09K)

Bladerunner 2048
Taxi Driver
Joker
We just need one more.

You surely are coping.

fuck off jocko, orangutan looking ass

I put effort in until about 25 when I felt that I'd been lied to. None of the things I tried had made my mental illness any less prevalent.

dont put effort then. everything is pretty much useless. you know why? because you will die. its just a waste of time.

Attached: 542911612.jpg (720x240, 39.01K)