What is the Skyrim of television & film?

What is the Skyrim of television & film?

Attached: H2x1_NSwitch_TheElderScrollsVSkyrim_image1280w.jpg (1280x640, 221.22K)

star wars

breaking bad

LOST

Made to addict the viewer through constant cliffhangers and no real pay off but wasted time.

>start with something kinda weird and niche, then dumb it down for mass appeal until none of the original charm is left
Game of Thrones?

Attached: lore.jpg (1823x6451, 2.81M)

But LOST has good characters.
Skyrim doesn’t.

Nailed it

Warcraft movie
Willow

>about to meet Vivec for the first time in Morrowind
hyped

Attached: dashot.jpg (581x566, 32.16K)

There is none really. Maybe warcraft but I haven't seen it.

I'm saying in terms of quality

vikings, and both sucks

Marvel movies. Kinda interesting and funny, but also kinda shallow.

My mistake. Well in that case I would say Battlestar G

> I'm saying in terms of quality
There is none. Skyrim is only as good as the mods you tack on. Bethesda knew what they were in for because of F3/NV and Oblivion's modding community. TES hasn't been a experience that's quality is rooted in the out of box experience but instead its sandbox.

star trek

Jurassic World

People always say this but I've never had an issue playing most of these games vanilla, or at least just using QoL mods and minor additions

Go to bed Todd. Your company's entire success is built off the work of the community that made your trash since Oblivion playable. Looking forward to the sequel which is set in Wakanda.

skyrims default ui is utter trash, its clunky, buggy and just shit, for me skyui is a need

I'm just curious what mods people use that supposedly massively improve the games, when 90% of mods seem to be cosmetics, and most content-addition doesn't even make an attempt at being lore-friendly
I play vanilla, or close to it, in basically every game I've ever played

I'd count that as QoL though. The default UI isn't ideal but it doesn't make the game unplayable

Attached: hmmmmm.png (2688x2688, 173.26K)

>but it doesn't make the game unplayable
it didnt when it first came out, but now ive tasted an actual well made ui i literally cant play skyrim with the default ui, thats just me though im sure others can deal with it

> 90% of mods seem to be cosmetics, and most content-addition doesn't even make an attempt at being lore-friendly
Desperate attempt to make that sound like a bad thing. Conveniently, Todd, you left out the mods meant to un-fuckup the mechanics and make the game have gameplay.

More to the point, on /vg/ they have a recurring general that's been around for as long as Skyrim has and they even have a website that's existed for half that time that compiles that in categories.

The recommended gameplay mods formed such a long list of 80 or so mods, that taking a page long screencap results in pixel height count of 15663.

Attached: skyrim sucks.png (497x540, 65.6K)

Why they removed the atributes and let only skills?

Attached: 1638615493613.png (243x221, 79.32K)

Because DSP and joggers still play video games.