Any good movie recs about slavery in the US?

any good movie recs about slavery in the US?

Attached: MIMO0SgwIwDBAv0u.webm (480x852, 2.11M)

Is that a man?

it's your average white woman

so yes

I chuckled.

I don't get it.

You just know she is thinking about dogs

I sneedled.

kek
but akshually it started by nogs enslaving other nogs (which they were doing from the dawn of time) and jumping on the opportunity to sell them for profit to jewish traders who later offloaded them to white plantators

Attached: offtopic sneed.jpg (597x775, 100.81K)

what does this mean?

I mean she isn't wrong.

Attached: 1643547637544.jpg (1024x955, 225.6K)

I don't get it, is she jewish?

Wasn't there slavery in Africa long before whites came?

Not correct. African tribes fought and enslaved each other and then sold off the conquered prisoners of war to other slavers.

Attached: mfw a fine ass buck walks past my cotton field.png (296x306, 116.59K)

No, it all started in circa 1565

Attached: African slaves.png (720x720, 309.15K)

>don't commit crimes
>we're so screwed
yep pretty accurate

look at her nose

I unironically don't understand. Please explain bros.

Shes american so its probably cuck shit

slavery is as long as human civilizations. It was the only way to get shit done on a big scale

>don't commit crimes
It's not difficult

>1865 negroes
>able to read, fine-print political texts no less

Attached: mom.jpg (480x477, 33.61K)

i thnk i finally got it
it started due to white people hence her raising her hand answers the question

they're still doing it

>white people give black people freedom for free
>blacks still whine

she's jewish

aren't they still kvetching about being slaves in Egypt?

Reminder that whites were the true victims of slave trade; especially from Barbary aka shitskin pirates, which caused France's coastal regions to be empty 20 miles inland. Even fjord niggers only went for white slaves. Ottoman / Arab world focused on white slavery as a premium good, and some still practice it to this day. Nobody cared about niggers other than mutts and their Jewish masters.

It takes a special kind of retarted not to see white slave trade as the - by far - the most prolific type of slavery. Even Cervantes got traded.

>slavery wasnt a thing until the transatlantic one

why are americans like this

ahh, fellow white people
classic

because its the origin story of the american nigger which all americans worship

I think she's mad she didn't get to answer the question because she wanted to virtue signal

I said based

white people are .... LE BAD

probably the least educated people in the developed world, although they spend the most on education

Literally disproven after they found the contractor's invoice chilled tablets for building the pyramids. There's no evidence anywhere of israelites/Hebrews being enslave din Egypt anywhere. It's all a big scam.

Why does nobody cry about the thousands of Celtic thralls sold into slavery by Vikangs? Or about Barbary pirates raiding Iceland and taking slaves? Or about Slavs who literally get their name for being slaves?

LMFAO this is one of the worst self-owns I've ever seen

FUCK NIGGERS

Reminder that white people were the ones to end slavery. If it were for niggers and shitskins most of the world would still be just slave states subsisting on forced labor. Despite billions of dollars laundered by giving (((aid))) to Africa, every single nigger state prominently features some form of slavery.

See: siege of Algiers.

My God is blonde with blue eyes, I'm Mexican. Get fucked whiteys my children gonna be brown.

Finns were also sold as slaves :(

Is the nigra saying that going to prison for crimes proven in a court of law is the same as slavery?

I thought slavery started when the Egyptian Kangz enslaved the yakuboids?

odd that jews are always ever so conveniently left out of these 2 way arguments

6 generations of marxist-globalist unceasing propaganda.