Untitled

Attached: 1642712600699.jpg (720x682, 43.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/publications/trans-adults-united-states/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you did this, Any Forums. are you happy knowing your posts hurt people?

ACK

Ecstatic.

>And that's a good thing!

Yes.

Those people groom kids so yeah.

Constant lied to step on women and children rights. Fuck the troons

No. A lot of the time I feel really bad being a constant user of Any Forums while also being left-wing.

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 2.32K)

Hoping for an improvement in 2022.

BASED

Attached: 1629721755482.png (1536x2020, 3.55M)

Any Forums is site for losers. if you're reading this there's a high chance you're one of them,so I'll say this:
If you take pride in the suffering of a group of people which has nothing to do with you,you're just coping with your own struggles, and you're likely to be afraid that if you voice them you'll be called a fucking pussy.
I personally couldn't give a rat's ass about trannies and I don't think I'd ever date one,and a lot of people are like me,an you can be as well. But the truth is that for a trannie this fact is something truly hurtful, just think of all the pussy you don't get and it is quite easy to empathise. You don't need to be an "lgbt ally" , you don't need to give a shit about their stupid fucking speech rules, but for your own sake,and for the sake of literally everyone, you can simply have empathy for other people that have their own problems,and maybe you'll be able to cope better with your own. And if some blue haired faggot comes up to you and stars talking shit,just ignore'em cause they're literally just crying babies and nobody cares.
But never let the opinions of dumbfucks ruin your own psycology. Be kind to everyone

Never forget, there are heroes amongst us

Attached: 1639825924736.png (400x402, 189.65K)

trannies didn't even exist until like 5 years ago

>Here's why that matters.

>the main character's real enemy was himself all along
kino

NOT ENOUGH

Yes, absolutely. Here's to breaking new records in 2022. Cheers, user.

They are their own executionner.

>h-hehe of course i'm a real g-gir
>ACK

Attached: 1643242851518.png (760x704, 339.81K)

ACK

Attached: gg.jpg (480x360, 22.91K)

My only regret is that my words weren’t powerful enough to cause more trannies to commit suicide

Absolute legend.

The media is pushing this kek, based billionaries using the troon remoover

T-TRANSISTERS... I THOUGHT /QA/ LOST

Attached: 1615519670905.png (2240x2204, 976.99K)

Attached: 1643549804392.jpg (1024x1003, 156.42K)

CAN YOU REPEAT THE QUESTION

Yup. Absolutely. Glad they're dead.

Attached: MockeryofDisabledWomen.jpg (540x567, 110.54K)

>Forty-seven transgender and gender-nonconforming individuals have been fatally shot or have died by violent means in 2021, according to the group.

Isn't that lower than the general murder rate by orders of magnitude?

This can't be fucking real...
It just cant ......

Attached: 9VBPNN3.gif (255x191, 1.9M)

statistics only matter as far as they be stretched to fit a narrative

the moment trannies came out with personalized pronouns, you MADE it about everyone else. You deserve to die.

Attached: bodyHorror03.jpg (640x360, 71.16K)

tl;dr

Go to lefty/pol/ if you hate it here, the only person forcing you to come back is yourself.

probably looked in the mirror too much while quarantining, covid takes a large toll

SWEET LAND OF LIBERTY

Have you considered dilating?

>Any Forums is site for losers. if you're reading this there's a high chance you're one of them,so I'll say this:
If you take pride in the suffering of a group of people which has nothing to do with you,you're just coping with your own struggles, and you're likely to be afraid that if you voice them you'll be called a fucking pussy.
I personally couldn't give a rat's ass about trannies and I don't think I'd ever date one,and a lot of people are like me,an you can be as well. But the truth i-ACK

Attached: 600px-Troon33.png (600x622, 413.45K)

This is what happens when a generation raised on a consumer identity has no money to support it.

you really don't belong here

Attached: NeverARealWoman.jpg (288x650, 67.18K)

I'm thinking based.

“People”

I wouldn't have a problem with trans people if they weren't so ugly.

Attached: offtopic sneed.jpg (596x774, 96.32K)

When even a horse can't stand for this nonsense you know there is no saving this world.

Attached: 1620800820469.webm (640x336, 2.87M)

I honestly don't even see trannies as humans. They've given up on being human in favor of becoming Frankenstein's monster, chasing some vain sense of perfection that isn't scientifically or philosophically feasible. Everyone has something that they don't like about themselves, something that they wish they could change but they really can't. Coming to terms with that and learning to live with your weaknesses and neuroses and imperfections is part of being an adult, being a human. But instead of facing their problems head on, they try to find some magic get out of jail free card through mutilation and chemical castration. It would be one thing if they only did this to themselves, I still wouldn't respect them, but I'd see it as forgivable. But invariably, these trannies are predatory pedophiles that go out of their way to drag confused, impressionable kids into the mistake they made. It's disgusting an despicable and I don't shed any tears when their karma catches up to them.

Attached: 1639417450252.png (1063x929, 778.73K)

No, we're saving lives by pointing out that this Death Cult is insane.

And IF I mean if the words of Anonymous shitposters really has that detrimental of an effect on your psyche then how the fuck do you expect to operate in the real world when people laugh at you for being a mentally ill freak?

Those are rookie numbers

Kek

a janny thread?

>Nearly 80 percent of deaths involving transgender people included initial misgendering by media or law enforcement,

it's not Any Forums's fault after all

Former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin says 'TRANS RIGHTS!'

Attached: 1639907492548.jpg (681x600, 45.76K)

Based and this

Out of curiosity I did 2 minutes of research and came up with this:

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/publications/trans-adults-united-states/

says 1.4m trans adults, presumably the number of trans teens/children would make that number significantly higher...let's say 2m total.

Trans: 47/2000000 = 0.00235% murder rate in 2021
General: 0.006% to 0.0078% murder rate

So, not an order of magnitude but 0.3-0.5x the regular murder rate.

Attached: TransphobiaIsWrong.jpg (573x1184, 297.56K)

>do nothing
>I'm still the oppressor

Attached: tranny misgendering.png (1016x992, 483.27K)

Have sex

Attached: 1619439711287.gif (576x1024, 3.92M)

How many of them died OF hanging, compared to those WITH a rope around their neck?

>tfw you realize the troonjaks are working

I don't see how this tranny trend is appealing to anyone. Of all the hip, degenerate things to choose from it's chopping your dick off and putting on a wig and dress or cutting your tits off and sewing on a sausage as an artificial dick. What self-respecting person would even think to do this? Not only is it extremely humiliating, but it's self-mutilation. This is a mental illness that's proudly paraded around in the streets and spoken highly of in houses of political discourse. I know the reason is because we live in a Godless society, but how could you do this to yourself?

Good I hope they got their fucking heads stomped the FUCK in.

>words words words
be better